Off-Topic Vidja Games...Whatcha playin'?

Advertisement
I've been meaning to put this together and I finally have a good start. Most of my childhood consoles. I have ps variations, and some others going up and ready over the next few days. I start radiation and chemo first week of January so I couldn't think of s better pick me up, stuffs never let me down. Probably not exactly what ya playing, but it is. Just retro
1000005160.jpg

I've been meaning to put this together and I finally have a good start. Most of my childhood consoles. I have ps variations, and some others going up and ready over the next few days. I start radiation and chemo first week of January so I couldn't think of s better pick me up, stuffs never let me down. Probably not exactly what ya playing, but it is. Just retro
View attachment 269778
I got all my retro consoles and games In order over the summer. Was fun going down memory lane, so many good games I forgot about. Sadly my OG Xbox is dead and wants to blow up if I plug it in so had to get rid of it lol. Kept all my games tho, I’ll probs grab one down the line. Retro gaming is hot right now

Just got done beating Alan Wake 2 and it was incredible…10/10. Right now I’ve finally gotten around to playing Horizon Forbidden West. Amazing graphics and gameplay…really enjoying it.

Advertisement
View attachment 269778
I’m an avid video game collector myself. My pride and joy is a Vectrex, Atari 2600, Colecovision, Intellivision, 3DO, but I also have:

3 NES systems
2 Sega Saturns
Super Nintendo
Wi and Wi U
Genesis
PlayStation 1,2,3,4, and 5
3 original Xbox, Xbox one, Series X

Plus I have all the handheld systems:
Gameboy
Gameboy micro
Gameboy SP
PS Vita
PSP
Sega game gear
Neo Geo color

To say I’m obsessed would be an understatement. I’ve all my stuff packed away right now, but I’ll try to post some pics sometime. This was my latest addition the wife got me for Christmas..

3A1301A8-1F2B-48FE-9F22-3E8B216D01A3.jpeg

I’m an avid video game collector myself. My pride and joy is a Vectrex, Atari 2600, Colecovision, Intellivision, 3DO, but I also have:

3 NES systems
2 Sega Saturns
Super Nintendo
Wi and Wi U
Genesis
PlayStation 1,2,3,4, and 5
3 original Xbox, Xbox one, Series X

Plus I have all the handheld systems:
Gameboy
Gameboy micro
Gameboy SP
PS Vita
PSP
Sega game gear
Neo Geo color

To say I’m obsessed would be an understatement. I’ve all my stuff packed away right now, but I’ll try to post some pics sometime. This was my latest addition the wife got me for Christmas..

View attachment 283817
I'm glad I'm not alone. Coleco vision is awesome. Your collection is definitely top notch.

I almost have the room completed now. I'll certainly post some more photos to show the true depth of my sickness lol. I've got a full room.

I'm glad I'm not alone. Coleco vision is awesome. Your collection is definitely top notch.

I almost have the room completed now. I'll certainly post some more photos to show the true depth of my sickness lol. I've got a full room.
Here’s my son’s game room I set up for him:

F57BDEE4-E9B5-4A49-83EF-2343CA5B1F02.jpeg
B2E33680-712D-4F8C-B8B7-377D19448013.jpeg

Here’s just a small overflow of my games I have out. The majority of my older stuff is packed away. I need to do a much better job of organizing my stuff, but both my parents aren’t doing well right now and I’m taking care of them while working full-time so it’s hard to find any free time.

You've also
Here’s my son’s game room I set up for him:

View attachment 283910View attachment 283911

Here’s just a small overflow of my games I have out. The majority of my older stuff is packed away. I need to do a much better job of organizing my stuff, but both my parents aren’t doing well right now and I’m taking care of them while working full-time so it’s hard to find any free time.
That's insane. And funny side note I started this 4 years ago while my health went to ****. I just got the all clear no cancer. So I completely understand exactly what you mean. I also set it up in my youngest room.

Finding organizing products for a niche market is not easy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back