Off-Topic Vidja Games...Whatcha playin'?

L A M P

Reformed Mope
Premium
I want to play The Show but not sure if PlayStation is worth it just for that. Haven’t had one in 10 years.

FIFA, Hockey, Boxing (is there one?!), Golf.. maybe COD?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t play video games much. Still have ps3 and play my road to the show for 2015 whenever I have downtime.
I play all types of games I can't stay on the same game man. I'm always jumping to different games. I have ps3 I gave to my son I usually use PC over both....I do like that xb games transfer over to PC without any extra costs. Also the show hits Xbox in two years.

Last system I had was the original PlayStation. Haven’t played game since and trying hard to keep my kids from getting the idea of wanting one. Seen to many of my buddies kids just sit **** near all day and night playing games.

Advertisement
You might as well wait for next gen at this point. I'm currently ps4 but I always switch when the new consoles come out so I'll be xbox next gen
I just need something to entertain me so I don’t end up divorced with my kids calling another man Daddy. Lol

18FF7DC2-957D-4452-814F-21B5920C5701.jpeg

Advertisement
You might as well wait for next gen at this point. I'm currently ps4 but I always switch when the new consoles come out so I'll be xbox next gen
Xbox series x is supposed to be stronger in terms of power than the ps5 next gen too

Xbox series x is supposed to be stronger in terms of power than the ps5 next gen too
Exactly why I'm making the switch
I just need something to entertain me so I don’t end up divorced with my kids calling another man Daddy. Lol
Get you a switch in the meantime then. When next gen comes out the current gen systems will be obsolete

Advertisement
All sports games have turnt into pay to play..no NCAA..madden was okay this year, 19 was almost in playable..I haven’t played fifa in years but even my friend who always was on that **** says it’s not the same..I had a ps4, changed to the Onex..I’ll say the onex is better especially for entertainment and deals that come with your membership. But if you want to get the show then go ps4..honestly the only thing I miss about mine

If you're into exclusives then it's not even a question to go with PS all day. Sony has had better exclusive games for pretty much their entire existence. Not to mention I hate Xbox controllers.
Sony got them exclusives man no lie but the xb controller is just built better. I guess it's opinion but popular opinion is the XB controller is Godly......it's why Sony basically copied the design this generation

Advertisement
Back