A

Advertisement
Two things that jumped out at me...
1. Amari Daniels & Jacorey Brooks with some solid freshman times.
2. Tyson Campbell with a DNF? Did the karma police get him?

Kevin Austin showing good speed to go with his size... under 22 in the 2. Still don't know why Miami didn't go after shivers. Auburn has 2 of the fastest guys in the country committed from Miami's back yard, if you will.

Kevin Austin showing good speed to go with his size... under 22 in the 2. Still don't know why Miami didn't go after shivers. Auburn has 2 of the fastest guys in the country committed from Miami's back yard, if you will.

Maybe because he is like 5'3"?

Advertisement
Everyone knows there are three phases to the game: offense, defense, and the 200 meter sprint. I am going to a gree with PAR here, and second that our staff has ****ed up and the list posted in the OP is what our WR board should have looked like.

Advertisement
meaningless. If you can play you can play measurable aside. Everyone has their idea of what they want size wise at a given position but every now again you make an exception.
Size is meaningless? I bet you tell your girl that too.

Homes will dominate FL track the next two years.
He is only a sophomore!
All the other athletes in the 100 final were seniors.
W-O-W.
We need to lock him up!
Tell him he can play offense or defense.... just sign him and let him finish developing!

Shivers should've been our Trindon Holliday.

Schwartz, just scary fast.

I would've loved both in this class. At the very least, they should scare the **** out of teams in the return game.

Shivers should've been our Trindon Holliday.

Schwartz, just scary fast.

I would've loved both in this class. At the very least, they should scare the **** out of teams in the return game.

I love Shivers, but Richt has never used guys like him at RB. We're not a good fit for him, and we have plenty of guys that can be threats in return game already: Pope, Lingard, Davis, Thomas, Deejay, Frierson, etc. He's just a better fit for a true spread team. If he were 5'9" instead of 5'5" then I'd think we would have looked at him as a WR.

Remember, Holliday was ridiculously underused by LSU, he also would have been better off elsewhere.

And Schwartz I'd be shocked if he plays more than a year of football. Kid already has the world junior record in the 100m. This kid is a legit future gold medal candidate. He'll probably switch to track full-time, like Xavier Carter did

Advertisement
Ok st has that track kid from Canada as a running back. He’s also a junior Olympic sprinter any news on how he’s doing?

Advertisement
meaningless. If you can play you can play measurable aside. Everyone has their idea of what they want size wise at a given position but every now again you make an exception.
I agree completely. The guys a running back, height means nothing when you’re handing the ball off or when he’s returning kicks. He’s short, he’s not small, the guy is muscular and compact, on top of being one of the fastest players in the country. Would have been an incredible change of pace back

He is 5-7 and 175 or so. He has value for sure as a slot and KR.

Oh, c'mon. My mom was 5'3" . He could borrow her dresses.

Advertisement
Back