OT: The LA Rams are effing stupid

Advertisement
WOOOOWEEE my Lions made out! A younger qb AND two first round picks plus a third this year. I'm pumped for the future for the first time in a bit. I am co confident Stafford will not do as well with the Rams as Goff did, so those picks will be high value too

TWO FIRST ROUND PICKS FOR MATT STAFFORD????

Jeez, the Rams just set the market for Deshun Watson's trade value.
If Matt Is healthy he’s a clear upgrade. That team was a playoff threat with 0 QBs..I don’t thinks it’s that dumb at all given where that Rams team would project to be picking the next few years...plus they could always try and trade back into the 1st rd...and you get rid of that Geoff contract..to me it’s a good trade without question..scared money don’t make money. If that defense continues to trend upwards it’s a great move

WOOOOWEEE my Lions made out! A younger qb AND two first round picks plus a third this year. I'm pumped for the future for the first time in a bit. I am co confident Stafford will not do as well with the Rams as Goff did, so those picks will be high value too
If you think Geoff and stafford are in the same convo your crazy. Geoff was in as friendly a system u could draw up..good luck with that contract. Best thing u got was those picks..but they will most likely be bottom first picks from a playoff team

Advertisement
2 first round pick is to high for a beat up Stafford but getting rid of that horrible Goff contract might be worth it.

Advertisement
Exactly. Was a smart move by the rams to get off Geoff now. I’m interested to see when that money actually clears and how quickly they can be a player in FA. They built to make a run with that defense and a healthy Stanford’ is a big upgrade at QB
Need to draft a LT though. That line isn’t any better than what the lions have right now.

Advertisement
If you think Geoff and stafford are in the same convo your crazy. Geoff was in as friendly a system u could draw up..good luck with that contract. Best thing u got was those picks..but they will most likely be bottom first picks from a playoff team
A 4 year contract signed in 2019, which is up in 2023. his contract year will be the last year of those first round picks. All i see Goff's role is as a stop gap while we build up. Guarantee he wont be resigned, or the Lions front office is dumber than advertised.

Advertisement
Lions need to flip goff and use that capital to trade up
Ain’t nobody touching Geoff and that contract. This is a prove it szn for him or he’s gunna be a spot starter/career backup quick. I’d be surprised if they don’t draft a QB @. 7

A 4 year contract signed in 2019, which is up in 2023. his contract year will be the last year of those first round picks. All i see Goff's role is as a stop gap while we build up. Guarantee he wont be resigned, or the Lions front office is dumber than advertised.
I see you guys taking a QB at 7

Advertisement
Back