Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Based on the last two outings, I've got Fury quite easily. But you never know.

Doesn't fury have to fight WIlder again first? If so, if he were to lose do you think it kills this?
He does. He better take Wilder seriously and not look ahead.

Advertisement
Based on the last two outings, I've got Fury quite easily. But you never know.

Doesn't fury have to fight WIlder again first? If so, if he were to lose do you think it kills this?
Personally. I fell that deep down inside. I think Wilder wants nothing to do with Fury right now. I've been a fan of this sport forever and I don't think I've ever seen a rematch so lopsided. Fury is a craftsman and he made the adjustments necessary and easily figured Wilder out. Wilder is a bomber and had a fantastic run. Kudos to his handlers. But he's finally been exposed. Fury will slice him up and laugh at him while he's doing so. Nothing worse then getting your *** kicked and having your opponent genuinely laugh at you while doing so. That kind of **** will make you come up with some crazy excuses as to why you lost. Like blaming a heavy *** costume you decided to wear into the ring for the reason you took that *** whopping. Psychological warfare is a **** of a drug.

Go Canes!!!!!

Personally. I fell that deep down inside. I think Wilder wants nothing to do with Fury right now. I've been a fan of this sport forever and I don't think I've ever seen a rematch so lopsided. Fury is a craftsman and he made the adjustments necessary and easily figured Wilder out. Wilder is a bomber and had a fantastic run. Kudos to his handlers. But he's finally been exposed. Fury will slice him up and laugh at him while he's doing so. Nothing worse then getting your *** kicked and having your opponent genuinely laugh at you while doing so. That kind of **** will make you come up with some crazy excuses as to why you lost. Like blaming a heavy *** costume you decided to wear into the ring for the reason you took that *** whopping. Psychological warfare is a **** of a drug.

Go Canes!!!!!
I wouldn't take the fight if I were Wilder. Unless he's finally figured out how to actually box, he has doesn't have much of a chance. He lost the first fight against Fury too.

Agree. When all you do, literally, is just wind up haymakers over and over and over you are going to get thoroughly dismantled by a true technical boxer. I think those two could fight 10 times and Wilder would be lucky to win two.

Showtime had a bunch of Tyson's old fights on last night. Pretty cool taking a journey down memory lane with a young Iron Mike. Dude had the best left hook I've ever seen. Vicious is an understatement.

Go Canes!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Showtime had a bunch of Tyson's old fights on last night. Pretty cool taking a journey down memory lane with a young Iron Mike. Dude had the best left hook I've ever seen. Vicious is an understatement.

Go Canes!!!!!!!!
I'll forever cherish the memories I have of sitting in my living room with my family on Saturday nights watching Iron Mike fight on HBO. Walking out in black trunks and black shoes, no frills, no bullsh-t, and just destroying dudes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I haven’t followed boxing since Willie Pastrano.

But some UM boxing trivia...what former head NFL coach was a campus boxing champ at UM?
(Somebody will get this....it’s fairly easy)

I haven’t followed boxing since Willie Pastrano.

But some UM boxing trivia...what former head NFL coach was a campus boxing champ at UM?
(Somebody will get this....it’s fairly easy)

Attachments

• Manny&Jimmy.JPG
    Manny&Jimmy.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
Made it 5min. Holy **** this dude is going to end up saying Fury pulled out an AR-15 and shot him in the ring. Dude got his *** beat, simple as that.
The funny thing is, it’s several of these guys out there keeping glove gate alive. I’m not a fan of either one of em tbh.
Wilder is trash but Fury is a real shady character - the kind of guy I would expect to cheat.

Advertisement
This could be good.

Advertisement
Back