Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
Chavez Jr is a clown who shouldn’t be allowed another televised bout.

Harrison was winning the fight before he got too cute. Charlo slowed down after a fast start but remained composed to regain the title. Good stoppage.

Chavez Jr is a clown who shouldn’t be allowed another televised bout.

Harrison was winning the fight before he got too cute. Charlo slowed down after a fast start but remained composed to regain the title. Good stoppage.
Chavez Jr shouldn’t be allowed in another ring.

Harrison trained back in my crib over at Keith Thurma’s gym. My brother trains there and says he saw a lot of bs pertaining to Tony’s workouts; too skinny, running on the beach and just lollygagging too much. What a shame - folks just don’t understand how diff it is to get successful and stay successful.
Blown opportunity

Advertisement
Did anyone see Spence's interview? Notice he wants to fight everyone except Crawford. Spence sounded like had a few drinks in him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Non-televised undercard status only. The reaction by Senor says it all.
Hilarious that he wants a rematch with Jacobs lol. The Miracle Man is awesome. He’s a fan favorite. Perhaps we see a rematch with GGG or a bout with Jermall Charlo. He’d go back down to 160 for that.

Advertisement
I can tell you that the white Italian fighter mentioned in the Don King hit video was Francesco Damiani.

Big fight this weekend. Who ya got? Fury should win if he can go the distance. (Like he did last time when he was robbed) All it takes is one shot from Wilder.

Advertisement
Back