Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Love boxing. I get confused on the Charlo brothers and who is who but the undefeated one I thought is really good. Charlo brothers seem like real douchebags tho so I was glad to see the one lose. I was exited to see Harrison vs Charlo rematch (I had Charlo winning the rematch, the first fight was close and I was shocked Charlo lost). I will be watching Cancio vs Machado tonight on DAZN, I missed the first fight. I heard Canelo and Triple G were supposed to agree on a fight by today otherwise canelo would start looking at other fighters. I think canelo should give triple G a third fight, considering how close the first 2 were and a lot of people having triple G winning, then he should fight Callum smith who is a beast.

Advertisement
Crawford wants no smoke from Spence
They’ll have to make that fight happen in 2020. Crawford will run out of people to fight with Top Rank. Spence vs Porter will probably happen next. Spence will take his belt.

Love boxing. I get confused on the Charlo brothers and who is who but the undefeated one I thought is really good. Charlo brothers seem like real douchebags tho so I was glad to see the one lose. I was exited to see Harrison vs Charlo rematch (I had Charlo winning the rematch, the first fight was close and I was shocked Charlo lost). I will be watching Cancio vs Machado tonight on DAZN, I missed the first fight. I heard Canelo and Triple G were supposed to agree on a fight by today otherwise canelo would start looking at other fighters. I think canelo should give triple G a third fight, considering how close the first 2 were and a lot of people having triple G winning, then he should fight Callum smith who is a beast.
It would be absurd if Canelo doesn't fight GGG next.

Facts.

They robbed Jermell in that last fight vs Harrison, he should've won that fight clean.

Jermall is the better fighter of the 2 though, he's the only one in Midleweight that I think has a shot to beat Canelo. Canelo is a much better technically sound fighter & has more power, but Jermall has really good power too.
Canelo has evolved as well dude took his game to the next level he copied a ton of his tactics from Floyd but the problem is he isnt unhittable like Floyd I think Smith and Charlo can catch him slippin

Advertisement
uKM0Wn1.png

Holy ****. That overhand from Charlo was wicked. The rematch with Harrison will he good.

Advertisement
Anyone watch the Beltran vs commey fight? Had some entertaining rounds but not the best fight. Beltran went down 4 times

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fight week! Pacman vs Thurman, who ya got? I'm going with Thurman in a decision. Meanwhile, terrible news with Pernell Whitaker. He was great.

Pacman.. Thurman thinks he's better than he actually is.. Feeling himself too **** much..
Perhaps. We'll see what Thurman brings Saturday night. I'm not entirely sold on him myself, but he's fight an elderly Pacman. I'm rooting for Pacman. That's for sure. Winner of this fight gets the winner of Porter/ Spence. (Which will be Spence) Meanwhile, Arum and Crawford will fight cab drivers over on Top Rank.

Advertisement
Back