OT: Tesla ?!?

tr1ck

Recruit
Off topic of football ... but does anybody here own a Tesla ?? Are they worth it ? Do they really save you money in the long run? Ive really been looking at them and considering getting a model 3 .

Advertisement
Off topic of football ... but does anybody here own a Tesla ?? Are they worth it ? Do they really save you money in the long run? Ive really been looking at them and considering getting a model 3 .

Gas is cheap. It's a great time to buy an early 70s muscle car. Show the ladies that you still have a set of balls. They aren't going to get wet panties over the sound of an overheating vacuum cleaner.

56931855_10219267058175892_1277828241725325312_n.jpg

Man, you guys are brutal. I have had a Tesla for many years and they are incredibly fun to drive. While charging is much cheaper than gas, a Tesla costs more than a gas powered vehicle, so dont do it for the money, but for how much fun they are to drive. If you want more info, PM me.

Advertisement
Man, you guys are brutal. I have had a Tesla for many years and they are incredibly fun to drive. While charging is much cheaper than gas, a Tesla costs more than a gas powered vehicle, so dont do it for the money, but for how much fun they are to drive. If you want more info, PM me.

Oh its fun

you sold me

Gas is cheap. It's a great time to buy an early 70s muscle car. Show the ladies that you still have a set of balls. They aren't going to get wet panties over the sound of an overheating vacuum cleaner.
I've got one I'll sell you.

Advertisement
Isn't your life worth more then the embarrassment of being a Tesla owner?!

Advertisement
****. That is a mighty fine vehicle. Why would you want to part with it?
I have another car I like more. Parts are cheaper, its just more fun. The 70 is nice, but I ended up having a LOT more work to get it running.

They go from 0 to 60 in 3 seconds. Brother recently rode in one and said it was like riding in a roller coaster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back