Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Rocket seems to have woken up from its slumber... or the public is finally realizing how absurdly low its market cap is for its top line revenue, net income, and yoy growth.

It's been getting pumped by WSB for a few days now due to short interest over 40%.

It's been getting pumped by WSB for a few days now due to short interest over 40%.
I saw when it was up in the early part of the day, then realized what was happening when it kept going. I really like the company long term. I think it is still undervalued. It has the special dividend coming up too, though don't necessarily want to be penny wise over $1.10/sh and pound foolish and have it plummet back down.

Speaking of which, Portnoy is backing an ETF called Buzz that essentially monitors and invests in what is being most discussed on WSB, twitter, etc. It was bound to happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m sick. Feel like selling it all.
Blood bath. I am trying to balance two countervailing thoughts. On one hand, it seems like there is a general move from growth and small cap to utilities, gas, etc. On the other hand, I do not want to be reactionary and retail investors are about to get more stimulus money. I am thinking of selling ARKK and my small cap growth etf, offset the gains in the latter with some losses in the former. Really feel a little stuck in the middle with some of the small growth stuff.

Advertisement
I mean, you're not losing unless you sell. If you like the companies long-term you should be a buyer here. Great opportunity to buy at a discount.
Agree with this. The ARK and smaller caps are what are making me nervous. Great buy opportunity for Apple, NVDA, CRM, TSM on tech side. I am liking Costco too. I am also half thinking of just parking money in BRKB.

Advertisement
Back