Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Just looked at them seems like a good one if they get the mine approved. If they do it would be a good jump for them. Especially with what gold is doing.
After looking into it more I’m not sure how they’ll get the permission of land owners in order to have a transportation road in to and from the mine . Unless they find a way around getting that

Advertisement
Intel could be a nice play pre-market tomorrow. Down close to 12% now after earnings but I can see it picking back up as early as next week.

I take back my NFLX note. I dug in a little and think it will come down a good bit. Too rich at this price.

NFLX was at $550 when we had this discussion. I actually shorted it down to about $495 and got out. Thanks to whoever started the convo, made me take a deeper look, owe you a beer. Or a case. Anyway, It's come down about 13% to $480 right now, but I am still not comfortable buying this over $455 right now and even there are better places to put money IMO.

Last edited:
Advertisement
2500 LPTX $1.78

This is the call that @OriginalCanesCanesCanes laughed at with his infamous .gif. Real C-Suite level stuff. I can't recall any of the other adults here laughing at anyone else's calls, especially before they either work or not, but we are all each our own special snowflake I guess.

We bought this only FOUR DAYS AGO. It's at $2.16 right now.

We are up about 21.3% in LESS THAN FIVE DAYS.

That's an annualized return of over 1000%. :p

Haha, get your shine box.

FYI I am NOT taking profits. Buy more on any dips under $1.95. Happy trading fellas, have a great weekend.

Last edited:
042002A0-D8C6-472F-A314-32CCAD1E4A2B.gif

Advertisement
After looking into it more I’m not sure how they’ll get the permission of land owners in order to have a transportation road in to and from the mine . Unless they find a way around getting that

@dantheman349

Biggest hoax ever.

I just keep dropping these nuggets all over this site:

NY has 19 million people and 20000 COVID deaths
Florida has 20 million people and 1200 deaths

Sounds like CuHomo is padding the numbers for those federal dollaz.

AND, little CNN Cuomo is on TV sounds like David Koresh: "Imagine what you would lose going back to work. Look at all that you have gained"..

bro...
Joking right?

Joking right?

joking about what? I spelled out the death numbers at that time. The cdc has admitted faults.

I think I was talking about the fear mongering at that time. So the context of when I said that needs to be considered. They were saying millions of US citizens were going to die.

Biggest hoax ever.

I just keep dropping these nuggets all over this site:

NY has 19 million people and 20000 COVID deaths
Florida has 20 million people and 1200 deaths

Sounds like CuHomo is padding the numbers for those federal dollaz.

AND, little CNN Cuomo is on TV sounds like David Koresh: "Imagine what you would lose going back to work. Look at all that you have gained"..

bro...
Florida and Texas facilities got caught padding numbers. This is thing kills you with a co morbidity and cuomo forced sick people in nursing homes. He also changed the liability laws and how deaths are reported. They are padding numbers all the way though. Hospitals can’t do elective surgeries they have to get money somehow

Advertisement
WTF!! SMH

I guess some would call it a victory when instead of losing a million you "ONLY" lose a couple of hundred thousand.

Both sound like catastrophic levels to me.

When you pass a certain threshold you're only describing how much of a catastrophe occurred.

Advertisement
Found it. ****, lots of posts in here.

Ok we bought 15k HBVTF @ .228 (-$3,342) on FRIDAY and sold it today @ .29 (+$4,350)

We made 21.4% in under a week on this trade.

Win or lose, I won't BS anyone, I'll post real trades in real time like a grown up and you'll never see me hide behind past results like another guy here does.

My updated "CIS portfolio" recommendations to date are:

Bought 125 Jan 21 VFF $6 call contracts at $1.03 (-$12,875)
Sell 100 Jan 21 VFF $4 put contracts at $1.05 (+$10,500)
(Remember, buying those two together actually PAID us .05 per share and we still have the upside on the calls)
Buy 10,000 LPTX $1.93 (-$19,300)
Buy 3000 ET at $6.40 (-$19,200)
Buy 1000 VFF at $4.82 (-4,820)
Buy 200 WORK at $31.59 (-$6,318)
Buy 500 ARCC at $14.02 (-$7,010)
Buy 10,000 ET P VAR (29278NAB9) at 76.57 (-$7,657)
Buy 4500 CYCN @ $4.40 (-$19,790)

= $11,196 current cash on hand (I owe 100 VFF puts).

Whoops! unloaded here too soon, HVBTF is up ANOTHER 19% just today. o_O :)

EDIT: NOW UP 28% TODAY

Glad I "sold" it here and not in my real account:)

Also BRPHF (I own) and GBTC (I wish I owned) are both on fire. All crypto plays FYI.

If GBTC gets back to mid 10's, BPRHF to $1.50 or there about, or HVBTF to .23-25ish that’s where I'll be bidding.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back