Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
CYCN announced a $24M private placement at $4.00 to two sharps on Friday.

You can buy it now at $3.73

#loadup

Advertisement
Lordstown motors is going to merge with DPHC. About a month ago this stock WKHS went on an incredible run and they only own 10% stake in Lordstown. Now that this company(Lordstown to DPHC) is going public it’s going to have plenty of room to run.

Lordstown motors is going to merge with DPHC. About a month ago this stock WKHS went on an incredible run and they only own 10% stake in Lordstown. Now that this company(Lordstown to DPHC) is going public it’s going to have plenty of room to run.
is that workhorse?

Advertisement
is that workhorse?
This nicely sums of the deal

“Lordstown Motors—the company building a new electric truck at a former General Motors plant—is being acquired by a special purpose acquisition company, or SPAC.

DiamondPeak (ticker: DPHC) is buying the EV startup. That’s the company that investors can trade, which will morph into Lordstown Motor eventually. When the deal is done, DiamondPeak will change its stock ticker to RIDE.

The transaction will raise about $675 million for Lordstown and values the company at about $1.6 billion. That makes a 10% stake held by the electric-vanmaker Workhorse (WKHS) worth about $160 million.
Existing shareholders—including Workhorse—will own about 50% of the company post merger. Workhorse still has a 10% stake in Lordstown, post-SPAC acquisition. General Motors (GM) is also investing $75 million in the company as part of the deal.”

Advertisement
I literally bought back at 2300 🤷‍♂️
I’ve also said Amazon & Gold plus Apple a few times. I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one making money in this market. SRNE wasn’t a bad call either.
It’s not rocket science to make money in this market, especially if you focus on technology. Let me just put it this way, my retirement maybe years and years off, but I have no worries. Especially thanks to Apple and Amazon. Been super lucky trading in and out of Amazon

Advertisement
el gato malo

@boriquagato

·
22h

for those struggling to make sense of capital markets right now, watch this short video. then realize it's probably not a joke. "da, am putting all money into blocking chain. my friend says is good! all in! but then it crash like drunken 14 year old in lamborghini..."

el gato malo
@boriquagato

·
22h

for those struggling to make sense of capital markets right now, watch this short video. then realize it's probably not a joke. "da, am putting all money into blocking chain. my friend says is good! all in! but then it crash like drunken 14 year old in lamborghini..."

But he's up 1500% this week!!!!! FULL LAMBO!!!

Wow, is there anything more rewarding than when a thesis you dive into headfirst comes through? Check out MYOS, up 250%+ today. Can't say it was my research as it was at the direction of another who gave me some reading, but I'll take it anyway.

Keep an eye on MYOS. This is the one we bought at .77 and sold at $2.77 (it went to $3.75!!) in under a few months.

It's down to $1.22. If it goes back under $1, it's going to be interesting again. Thing flies fast on any news.

Advertisement
Back