Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Any of yall invested in RADA? Saw it mentioned elsewhere and it looks interesting. Just added US DoD as a client for its technology.

Advertisement
1614024262736.png

It's in an ascending channel pattern. From a purely technical standpoint, when the price is in the middle of the channel, you usually don't take a position--often wait for the price to hit the upper or lower bounds of the channel before taking a position if you assume that the stock will continue with trend.

That said, I have absolutely no knowledge about the stock other than that. It could go to $1M a share tomorrow for all I know....

To make me feel better. I know guys with 2 mil in Tesla. -170k today. Now that is nuts!!!

Advertisement
View attachment 143793

It's in an ascending channel pattern. From a purely technical standpoint, when the price is in the middle of the channel, you usually don't take a position--often wait for the price to hit the upper or lower bounds of the channel before taking a position if you assume that the stock will continue with trend.

That said, I have absolutely no knowledge about the stock other than that. It could go to $1M a share tomorrow for all I know....
Appreciate the explanation!

Advertisement
This market sell off is happening at almost a year to the day from the market sell off last year.
Sure is. My personal stock account had been rolling until today and put the 401k on a money market fund a couple of weeks ago.....think im going to keep it on the sideline for a little while.

Checked this morning. Was down 5%. Had a four hour call with the IRS. Checked at close. Was down .5%. Not sure it was worth the pain of the call but not a terrible day all things considered. However, this yoyo is tiring. Contemplating taking some profits and going more cash.

Advertisement
Yesterday was not a banner day for my portfolio LOL. Would be nice to see less red today.

Advertisement
Back