Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Apparently the ARK funds have been picking up a good amount of LGVW. SPAC that is Butterfly, a medical imaging company. It is up 15-20% today. How much of that is the company itself vs people mirroring ARK's underlying moves, who knows.

Welp, BFLY aka LGVW finally making moves. Bought this after seeing your post and doing DD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Please share any big companies you like that are down big.
Fastly down 122 to 83
Gilt down 22 to 15. An Ark favorite.

Please share any big companies you like that are down big.
Fastly down 122 to 83
Gilt down 22 to 15. An Ark favorite.
I have no idea what to buy right now. Growth stocks are making me a little anxious, and some of the irrationality in the market is just making me tentative.

In a complete gamble, I picked up some Palantir today. Lockup period ended today but it held right around $25 despite the massive insider sales. Ark loaded up, WSB seems to be loading up, so I am going to follow and yolo.

Advertisement
In a complete gamble, I picked up some Palantir today. Lockup period ended today but it held right around $25 despite the massive insider sales. Ark loaded up, WSB seems to be loading up, so I am going to follow and yolo.
Smart. I added to my position here at $25 even.

Advertisement
Eveyone needs to be paying attention to copper and aluminum. The warning signs are flashing red now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back