OT Robert Marve

MovingZen

#HistoryIsViolent
The chicks lip is fat but that Shiner is sketch as hell . Looks like she scribbled lip stick around her eye lol
I was thinking the same thing at first.. her damn lip looks like she got some injections or something. Then I noticed the swelling above her left eye and the bruising on her chest and shoulders. You gotta be a real ass jacket to do some **** like that. I've got nothing for RM if that's who he is.

dwreck27

Senior
I remember for awhile he was our only incident that involved the police after our rough stretch with that Pata news...

Bad temper as it was something stupid if memory serves me right like breaking someone’s car side mirror

Also remember posters back in the day worrying about losing him and that Plant HS pipeline! Haha

kgranger17

Data Driven
TBH, it looks like she's wearing red make-up lol. Am I alone on this?

Not defending the convicted woman beater though.

305to954

Senior
"...Marve’s attorney previously told News Channel 8 that the couple was “in a very volatile, physical and sexual relationship. The relationship included unconventional sexual conduct some of which was fairly violent, some which included dominance, submissive conduct, sadism, masochism. This was a consensual relationship with consensual activity involved..."

Here is a tip...

When your partner comes at you wearing a donkey mask, cat-o-nine tails butt plug, smoking a cigar and says, "come give me some loving, NOW"

Good luck to you.
Real ****..ant no pussy good enough for me to be doing strange ****..my dick gets soft real quick from that weird..pause..word from the wise if a chick with that weird **** don’t get involved

simplycanes

Senior
"...Marve’s attorney previously told News Channel 8 that the couple was “in a very volatile, physical and sexual relationship. The relationship included unconventional sexual conduct some of which was fairly violent, some which included dominance, submissive conduct, sadism, masochism. This was a consensual relationship with consensual activity involved..."

Here is a tip...

When your partner comes at you wearing a donkey mask, cat-o-nine tails butt plug, smoking a cigar and says, "come give me some loving, NOW"

Good luck to you.

Where does one acquire a cat-o-nine tails butt plug?

Asking for a friend.