OT Robert Marve

Halcyon Daze

Vidi Vici Veni
OP....I think Marve pled guilty to false imprisonment and domestic violence...The actual event took place a while back....

Marve is truly despicable...This wasn't just some bullshit misunderstanding like Mark Walton and that woman in the garage....Marve actually beat the living crap out of a woman....There is absolutely zero, no, nada, zip defense for doing this to a female....I hope he rots:

brock

All-American
OP....I think Marve pled guilty to false imprisonment and domestic violence...The actual event took place a while back....

Marve is truly despicable...This wasn't just some bullshit misunderstanding like Mark Walton and that woman in the garage....Marve actually beat the living crap out of a woman....There is absolutely zero, no, nada, zip defense for doing this to a female....I hope he rots:

View attachment 85597
That’s crazy man smh, who raised these idiots who commit domestic violence against women?

View attachment 85597
So she’s single now?

simplycanes

Senior
Never got over Jennifer Urrrsrsrs

Canedog

Senior
What was his sentence?

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
"...Marve’s attorney previously told News Channel 8 that the couple was “in a very volatile, physical and sexual relationship. The relationship included unconventional sexual conduct some of which was fairly violent, some which included dominance, submissive conduct, sadism, masochism. This was a consensual relationship with consensual activity involved..."

Here is a tip...

When your partner comes at you wearing a donkey mask, cat-o-nine tails butt plug, smoking a cigar and says, "come give me some loving, NOW"

Good luck to you.

hoops156

Senior
"...Marve’s attorney previously told News Channel 8 that the couple was “in a very volatile, physical and sexual relationship. The relationship included unconventional sexual conduct some of which was fairly violent, some which included dominance, submissive conduct, sadism, masochism. This was a consensual relationship with consensual activity involved..."

Here is a tip...

When your partner comes at you wearing a donkey mask, cat-o-nine tails butt plug, smoking a cigar and says, "come give me some loving, NOW"

Good luck to you.
hes had prior issues. there were a ton of rumors at UM about his off field crap. he's a dirt bag

JD08

Freshman
"...Marve’s attorney previously told News Channel 8 that the couple was “in a very volatile, physical and sexual relationship. The relationship included unconventional sexual conduct some of which was fairly violent, some which included dominance, submissive conduct, sadism, masochism. This was a consensual relationship with consensual activity involved...

Here is a tip...

Good luck to you.
...and nine months later we had a beautiful new baby. Any more questions, son?