NFL Redskins

You're talking to the wrong person. Go to a reservation and call em' "soft shouldered f@ggots"...but you won't, and we know why.

The name change has nothing to do with native Americans, it's due to the woke soft shouldered ***g@t cancel culture that has become pervasive in this country. I wasn't referring to you in my original post, but if the shoe fits.

Advertisement
Still on-board with the Washington 'Do-Nothings'.

Also, 'Washington Corruption'

And 'Washington Lobbyists'.

'Washington Ballot-Stuffers'

'Washington War-Mongers'

In all honesty, I hope they stick with 'Washington Football Team'. It's so uninspiring, so bland, so medicore that it fits that team to a T.

"I'm a fan of that Washington Football Team!"

So...even non-fans don't have to guess what the name of their local team is.

Please don't smear the nickname of the 332 FG...They had multiple victories against Me 262 jets with their piston-engined P-51s...Washington's NFL team can't beat the NY Jets, got killed by them in 2017.

Washington Generals is much more apt...

I think the Washington General's record of 0 - 2,734,487 against the Harlem Globetrotters makes this name a non-starter

I think the Washington General's record of 0 - 2,734,487 against the Harlem Globetrotters makes this name a non-starter

Wrong...

"They (Washington Generals) defeated the Globetrotters in 1954 and 1958, and on Jan. 5, 1971, thanks to a last-second basket by Klotz – then a 50-year-old player/coach – the New Jersey Reds beat the Globetrotters 100-99 in Martin, Tennessee. The game snapped a 2,495-game winning streak for the Globetrotters… and was the last time the Washington Generals franchise tasted victory over their famed nemisis"

https://www.washingtongenerals.com/history

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back