NFL Redskins

Advertisement
Advertisement
Apparently Snyder and Gruden were pimping out cheerleaders and skiing on Mt. Snow White among other things.

Say hello to Jeff Bezos, your new owner of the Washington Warriors.
This is also a fairly old rumor stemming from this story. This recent stuff might just be the details leaking further.

Last edited:
Advertisement
20200715_230137.jpg

No idea who Kapri Bibbs is.

Sounds like an exotic dancer.

RE name change: I’ve seen the name Red Tails being bandied about in the press. I think it’s a great idea. Why not honor WWII veterans and heroes?

Unless they want to honor native Americans, but the Anacostans or the Nacotchtanks don’t exactly roll off the tongue.

Advertisement

RE name change: I’ve seen the name Red Tails being bandied about in the press. I think it’s a great idea. Why not honor WWII veterans and heroes?

Unless they want to honor native Americans, but the Anacostans or the Nacotchtanks don’t exactly roll off the tongue.
Exotic dancers , three pointer good with a foul

It wont be as bad as all of the twitter reporters are hyping it up to be.

Like the OP said , there was already a scandal where they were doing a nude photo shoot in front of a bunch of fed ex executives and tried to pimp them out later that night at a night club in Costa Rica.

The Skins will say alot of those issues and what is revealed is gone now because X coaches/execs are no longer with the team and they are looking forward to taking a new step forward with the franchise re branding etc

Advertisement

I have no problems with Red Tails but those are American heroes and might have disqualified themselves by the current measurements. How about something about Battle of Little Big Horn -- white man got his that day. But better to get in front of the next big movement and name them for one of the true native Americans like T-Rex or something. Only matter of time before someone finds a way to file eviction action on all but the mighty dinosaurs. Everyone else are invaders.

Advertisement
Back