NFL Redskins

I have no problems with Red Tails but those are American heroes and might have disqualified themselves by the current measurements. How about something about Battle of Little Big Horn -- white man got his that day. But better to get in front of the next big movement and name them for one of the true native Americans like T-Rex or something. Only matter of time before someone finds a way to file eviction action on all but the mighty dinosaurs. Everyone else are invaders.
So it's okay to choose a name that represents a black only fighter group? Sounds pretty racist and pandering. The redtails were over hyped in the movie and were less than average in combat.

Advertisement
Um, Stephen Ross. Thank you.
giphy (4).gif

So it's okay to choose a name that represents a black only fighter group? Sounds pretty racist and pandering. The redtails were over hyped in the movie and were less than average in combat.
That is what you picked out of the post? Did my plan for the dinosaurs not tickle your fancy?

Advertisement

Well...that was...illuminating.

Folks, we have a Red Tail truther here. Just when I thought I'd seen everything on this board...

Advertisement
Well...that was...illuminating.

Folks, we have a Red Tail truther here. Just when I thought I'd seen everything on this board...
I couldn't bring myself to respond to him... It will go no where real quick as it already did...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Please leave the military history to professionals or at least, the informed.

332d FG has the German Luftwaffe receipts that would tell you to kindly sit down. Unfortunately 477th BG didn't see combat ops.

Gen Benji Davis will layeth a smacking upon thee

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back