NFL OT: Ravens Fans

BS85

D before E
Premium
Sorry most of you won't care about this but who are all the Ravens Fans here? I know @Liberty City El is one but who else?

It's going to be an amazing year of football for us. We literally have the most exciting NFL team to watch, and at least one of the most exciting college teams. No more Flacco, Penos, or underachieving. No more bro style, boring *** offense. No more misery. It's gonna be a great year.

Also, Steelers ******* suck.

Advertisement
I've lived in Maryland for 13 years and while I'm a Phin's fan, its kind of hard not to be somewhat plugged into the Ravens.

As a Phins fan, I'd absolutely take Flacco im his prime over any of Miami's QB's since Marino.

And yeah, **** Pittsburgh.

Advertisement
I've never really been an nfl guy, but I married into a ravens family. With the fact canes greats played for them and the wife loves them, you can call me a ravens fan.

I've never really been an nfl guy, but I married into a ravens family. With the fact canes greats played for them and the wife loves them, you can call me a ravens fan.
Nice, sounds like a great family. My brother in law is a dip**** Steelers fan and he's tainting his son. I keep buying the kid Ravens gear though, fighting the good fight.

Always like the Ravens because of Ed and Ray. Am also from the area. Was a major Washington fan until that Bozo Snyder completely wrecked the franchise.

Never had a problem with the Ravens because if the canes. I became somewhat of a fan.

Lions/Raiders/Ravens like the only teams I follow or pay attention to the moves they are making

Advertisement
Ha ha ha ha ha. Always a beautiful day for the NFL when the Ravens lose.

and Cowboys.... and Steelers.

Worse defense I’ve ever seen in that 4th quarter no troll.

Mike mcdaniel with tua and those weapons is insane.

Also I remember people on here said that tyreek trade was bad lol. Elite WRs

Advertisement
**** the Dolphins.
Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back