NBA NBA is back

Advertisement
Speaking out against Morey is not pro China and anti Hong Kong. I agree with King James, if you're not from China or Hong Kong you shouldn't speak on the situation, especially if you're playing exhibition games in you know, China???

Using that logic, you shouldn't care about anything that goes on in China...

You must love wearing a mask, think it's great to not socialize in public, and millions of people being out of work is a good thing.

The Covid came from China or perhaps you believe their propaganda about the American miliitary planting it? I mean you believe unproven allegations about Russia, so what's another 1000 moremiles of delusion between friends.

Advertisement
Me nor King James called it a hoax and tanked the economy overnight, so there's that.

Strawman Much?

Didn't say you did, but who told the WHO COVID was nothing to worry about?

CHINA

Who enslaves their Muslim Minority?

CHINA

What country, in concert with the NBA, abuses basketball academy students and denies them an education?

CHINA

Who tries to control the South China Sea and forced down one our EP-3 aircraft in international airspace?

CHINA

Who will NBA Commi$$ioner Adam Silver never criticise with any substance, but will do their bidding when it concerns Morley and Hong Kong?

CHINA

What country, with human rights abuses from forced sterilization, concentration camps and the widespread imprisonment of political prisoners will LeBron never criticize in order to release $pace Jam 2?

CHINA

Your move, WrongSince4Ever...

Advertisement
it’s nice having sports back but my god I have to mute the commentary god I want to blow my brains out if I hear anymore of their sjw agenda
I agree !! It's a mental illness by "useful idiots" for behind the curtain evil puppet master that don't give a **** about the agenda George Soros and his demons LOL

it’s nice having sports back but my god I have to mute the commentary god I want to blow my brains out if I hear anymore of their sjw agenda
Lol I’ve watched 6 games, all on mute with music playing. But that’s just my Jeff Van Gundy policy. From all the comments (and lack of comments) in this thread Van Gundy must be ranting his *** off.

Strawman Much?

CHINA

Who enslaves their Muslim Minority?

CHINA

What country, in concert with the NBA, abuses basketball academy students and denies them an education?

CHINA

Who tries to control the South China Sea and forced down one our EP-3 aircraft in international airspace?

CHINA

Who will NBA Commi$$ioner Adam Silver never criticise with any substance, but will do their bidding when it concerns Morley and Hong Kong?

CHINA

What country, with human rights abuses from forced sterilization, concentration camps and the widespread imprisonment of political prisoners will LeBron never criticize in order to release $pace Jam 2?

CHINA

Your move, WrongSince4Ever...

Trump... "On Wednesday, in front of a packed White House briefing room, President Trump told the country there were only 15 cases of coronavirus in the US, and “within a couple days [it is] going to be down to close to zero.”

We do that here.

Uhhhh, it's called the South China Sea, of course they'll try to control it.

Uhhhhh, Russia/Putin put bounties on our Soldiers, Trump did absolutely nothing.

Uhhhhh, we have human rights abuses right here in the Good Ole' USA, Breonna Taylor's killers are still free.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Trump... "On Wednesday, in front of a packed White House briefing room, President Trump told the country there were only 15 cases of coronavirus in the US, and “within a couple days [it is] going to be down to close to zero.”

We do that here.

Uhhhhh, Russia/Putin put bounties on our Soldiers, Trump did absolutely nothing.

Uhhhhh, we have human rights abuses right here in the Good Ole' USA, Breonna Taylor's killers are still free.

Now this is some funny ****, particularly the last two.

We do that here.

You want to go there? Too easy...

Pelosi...“You should come to Chinatown. Precautions have been taken by our city. We know that there is concern about tourism all throughout the world, but we think it’s very safe to be in Chinatown. I hope that others will come,”

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2...-nancy-pelosi-tours-san-franciscos-chinatown/

Cuomo..."This is a situation can be managed," Mayor de Blasio said. "Get ready, here it comes, we're going to all be able to deal with this together."

https://abc7ny.com/new-york-city-coronaviris-coronavirus-news-update/5978615/

Biden..."[N]ow [Trump’s] adding more countries to his list of who’s not welcome in America. It’s not who we are — and we’ll prove that when we beat Trump this November and end the ban."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...joe-biden-still-attacking-trumps-travel-bans/

We do that here.

Really? U.S.-based camps under NBA supervision are allowing American Coaches to abuse players and deny them educational time? Wow, the NBA is even worse than I thought. Please post the article which exposed this scandal...Meanwhile here is what China and the NBA do together:

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...demies-complained-player-abuse-lack-schooling

So breaking international law by downing an unarmed aircraft with American Serviceman is okay because something is marked "China" on a map? Oh, that's right, you take your cue from "King James" so American lives don't matter and China $$$ does.

BTW, do you even know the geography of the South China Sea?

https://www.weilbach.com/products/s.../china-sea-south/pod-3489-manila-to-hong-kong

Looks to me the Philippines and Vietnam have a better claim to the waters

History is a challenge, I see:

- President Truman knew Russians were flying Mig-15s against USAF/USN/USMC aircraft in Korea, i.e. direct combat. Did he do anything?

https://www.thoughtco.com/korean-war-mig-15-2361067

- President Johnson knew Russians were manning SA-2 Guidlines SAMs which shot down numerous US Aircraft in Vietnam, i.e. direct combat. Did he do anything?

https://sofrep.com/news/russian-military-experts-bigfoot-sightings-vietnam-war/https://sofrep.com/news/russian-military-experts-bigfoot-sightings-vietnam-war/

Have not even brought up Russians in the Gulf War (Bush I), Bosnia and Kosovo (Clinton) and Iraq (Bush II). Participated in all three conflicts, so careful what you wish for, you may just get too much to handle.

I imagine they would be, since the FBI investigation into the her unfortunate death is still ongoing. Innocent until proven guilty. If the FBI believes the police officers were at fault from a pre-ponderance of evidence, then the U.S. attorney can charge them, win the case in court, and they will not be free. Nothing King James does has any effect on that process, but hey he can virtue signal and not upset President Xi.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-opens-investigation-death-breonna-taylor/story?id=70829091

"No fries with my order, but if I could get a side salad, that would be great"

Last edited:
Advertisement
With a nation starved for live sports they will get viewers but the numbers will be drastically less than they would be if they would just be athletes and play ball. Watching guys making hundreds of millions of dollars complain about a society that holds them down is very tough for many Americans to stomach.
IF making hundreds of millions of dollars did NOT reduce the chances of me or my family potentially being shot or held down by society/police ....then I'd complain too. It's the American way

Isn't that supposed to be one of the perks of being rich?

Last edited:
Has the NBA realized that it is an entertainment business and not a political advertisement? Until they make that correction, I will watch hockey.......just like I don’t watch Fox or CNN......
Lmao..
So they just need to shut up and play ball huh lol
when the Miami Hurricanes all take a knee pregame during the anthem..do these same folks stop being canes fans too..

Advertisement
Back