NBA NBA is back

Advertisement
Yea..I just find the irony of a fan who participates on a message board sharing their opinions on coaches and players who know far more than them..but then have a problem players sharing their opinions on other topics..the utter irony of it it fascinates me

eyes.gif

LBJ played for 3 franchises..1 more than MJ. 1 more than Kareem..2 less than shaq..teams been moving guys forever..star players been demanding trades since forever..lebron was the first mega star in his prime to play out his contracts and move in FA tho.

Lol;

MJ played for Washington b/c of ownership issues.
Kareem didn’t fit well in the Midwest due to cultural differences, so yeah he wanted out of Milwaukee to be in a more liberal town so he picked NY or LA & LA came w/ the better offer.

LBJ played for Cle, Miami, Cle part II, and now LAL.

Now Shaq is ur best example. Shaq went to LAL to be a star, & he low key has beef w Penny due to jealousy. He then funked w/ Kobe and went to Miami. After that, Shaq didn’t know when to hang em up, so he just bounced from team to team in his latter yrs, but he was in no way Shaq anymore, he was Fa sho Shaquille Rashaun O’Neal. Lol.

Advertisement
Great shooting is always the equalizer. Houston definitely has capable guy. If they hitting shots they can beat anyone in a 7 game series. The only problem I have with Houston under dantoni is if they aren’t falling they still gonna shoot them mofos instead of getting to the rim..like Game 7 vs GSW a couple years back. They was passing up open drive opps to take 3s..hopefully Russ can neutralize some of that

Houston today is Phoenix under D’Antoni several years ago. Nothing’s change about this guy.

Lol;

MJ played for Washington b/c of ownership issues.
Kareem didn’t fit well in the Midwest due to cultural differences, so yeah he wanted out of Milwaukee to be in a more liberal town so he picked NY or LA & LA came w/ the better offer.

LBJ played for Cle, Miami, Cle part II, and now LAL.

Now Shaq is ur best example. Shaq went to LAL to be a star, & he low key has beef w Penny due to jealousy. He then funked w/ Kobe and went to Miami. After that, Shaq didn’t know when to hang em up, so he just bounced from team to team in his latter yrs, but he was in no way Shaq anymore, he was Fa sho Shaquille Rashaun O’Neal. Lol.
Lol point is we acting like lebron on his 5th or 6th franchise..he played 7 years in Cleveland..4 in Miami..4 back in Cleveland and now is a laker..that’s 3 franchises in 17 years

Advertisement
That’s fair. But I don’t think it’s all on Dantoni tho..imo this his beat squad to win with tho

This is his best squad, fa sho. The window is closing too. Nothing’s worse than being a top tier team that can’t win it all yr after yr b/c the draft won’t help u, and most likely ur roster is built for now, so ur cap restricts what FA can come to you.

This thread started out as I figured it would, with the racists whining but glad it eventually got around to actually discussing basketball.

There’s been some really good (competitive) games the first 2 days. A little rust but overall not bad. Just glad the NBA is back. Hopefully college football can get back out there too.

Advertisement
This thread started out as I figured it would, with the racists whining but glad it eventually got around to actually discussing basketball.

There’s been some really good (competitive) games the first 2 days. A little rust but overall not bad. Just glad the NBA is back. Hopefully college football can get back out there too.
Seriously. Much appreciation to everyone coming on here and actually talking basketball. I expected to see a lot more rust but I am very impressed

Advertisement
NBA is finally back and we have two games tonight.

Not sure how but the Pellys are favorites tonight by 3 vs the Jazz. We also get what should be the conference finals preview between the Clippers and the Lakers. Lakers should take this easy with how many people are out for the Clips, but PG and Kawhi are both fully healthy so should be a good game.
I'm out. Done. It's been the best of rides. I love hoop. I can't get down with the negativity though.

GO CANES!!!!!

Says the guy how has been here for less time than have I. Plus this is a CANE sport board and the last time I looked the NBA is not too fond of our guys.........but hey feel free to watch whatever political instruction your masters choose to feed you. I will ignore the self proclaimed woke-experts.

Advertisement
Back