NBA NBA is back

DC3

Recruit
Premium
NBA is finally back and we have two games tonight.

Not sure how but the Pellys are favorites tonight by 3 vs the Jazz. We also get what should be the conference finals preview between the Clippers and the Lakers. Lakers should take this easy with how many people are out for the Clips, but PG and Kawhi are both fully healthy so should be a good game.

Advertisement
The NBA is so boring to me. Between grown men crying after every play and then jogging back down court with little effort on D, to the lack of passing and creative team ball played by many......i can't watch it until playoff time when it means something and guys go all out.

College basketball is about the only hoops i can watch on TV.

Advertisement
I’ve lost complete interest in the NBA tbh. I’m glad it’s back because it’s something to watch but it’s just way too predictable to me. Everyone knows the teams that will be in the finals. The thing I’ve always enjoyed watching is young emerging stars.. (Ja Morant, Zion, Booker, etc..)

Advertisement
I've just been amused by Meyers Leonard's beer chugging videos so far. I have the Heaters penciled into the Eastern Conference Finals.

for all their rhetoric regarding equal justice,which i"m in favor of,the silence regarding the human rights injustice in china is amazing.the 6 billion a year the nba makes off of china basketball.the billions in clothing and sneaker sales says it all,slavery is alive and well in china

Advertisement
Advertisement
The NBA is so boring to me. Between grown men crying after every play and then jogging back down court with little effort on D, to the lack of passing and creative team ball played by many......i can't watch it until playoff time when it means something and guys go all out.

College basketball is about the only hoops i can watch on TV.
I enjoy the highlights more than the games. But I agree, the playoffs are fun to watch. I’ve never gotten into college basketball but I may reconsider next year.

Advertisement
Back