NBA NBA is back

And all the other squads r out of it. There is no chance Miami wins or Houston. Between the other four. Toronto won cause GS team was hammered by injuries....and the rap got the best two way player in the league. That's what I mean....like in the NFL if u get the best linebacker it doesn't even mean u will make the playoffs. That's my issue with the NBA...it's exciting but to predictable at times.

What if you got the best QB? Best lb is like saying best 6th man.. 2 way wings are what qbs are to the NFL.. wait till next year when GS is back and KD is back in BK. Won’t be predictable AT ALL.

Advertisement
Is that you Kendrick Perkins? Lol I hear ya but Lou will makes up for it with his scoring. Harrell was missing too and he’s gonna make AD earn everything. That run the lakers had to end the 3rd wouldn’t have happened if Lou will and Harrell were in there. Your right tho Kawhi hasn’t looked right, he looks a step slow but let’s see in a month. Clips are deeper imo but it should be a fun series regardless.
Bro they had a full squad in March and beat them. The 2 games the clippers won the lakers had control in both games and then fell apart..BUT The common theme is AD gave them that work in all the games . Harrell is 6’8, he is not bothering AD, McGee, Howard inside. What Harrell feast on are bigs who don’t have the quickness and athleticism to go up against him and his energy . LAL don’t have that issue...and this is with Lebron seeming facilitating all 3 Quarters until the 4 when he starts to get down hill, post up and play 2 man game with AD
LAC depth is great for reg szn, but in the playoffs they are going to most likely stick to a 8/9 man rotation..as for Lou will, on offense he had better be red hot because if not that offense for defense trade off is too great with the athleticism skill and size The lakers can throw out there with AD at the 5..they gunna PNR and hunt matchups down the stretch. Doc really is gunna have to pick his poison...All that said it will be interesting to say the least. I just think the clippers pieces don’t fit in a matchup with LAL. If that had a reliable defensive presence inside id take the clippers all day

And all the other squads r out of it. There is no chance Miami wins or Houston. Between the other four. Toronto won cause GS team was hammered by injuries....and the rap got the best two way player in the league. That's what I mean....like in the NFL if u get the best linebacker it doesn't even mean u will make the playoffs. That's my issue with the NBA...it's exciting but to predictable at times.
If Houston role player shoot well they can beat anybody. Toronto beat GSW because of injuries fact. But that GSW was a historic super team..there are no super teams in the NBA rn. I don’t many ppl are paying attention to how siakim is developing..bruh is going to be a top 10 player and soon imo..The only team deeper then the heat are the Clippers IMO. They have the length and athleticism to challenge anybody in the east

When you said you were going to stop sucking **** I believed you , now you can’t believe me?

LOL!! Good one!!

Since I NEVER started...Why would I tell you or anyone that I'd stop?

You must have me confused with someone else that you have those kinds of conversations with.

Bro they had a full squad in March and beat them. The 2 games the clippers won the lakers had control in both games and then fell apart..BUT The common theme is AD gave them that work in all the games . Harrell is 6’8, he is not bothering AD, McGee, Howard inside. What Harrell feast on are bigs who don’t have the quickness and athleticism to go up against him and his energy . LAL don’t have that issue...and this is with Lebron seeming facilitating all 3 Quarters until the 4 when he starts to get down hill, post up and play 2 man game with AD
LAC depth is great for reg szn, but in the playoffs they are going to most likely stick to a 8/9 man rotation..as for Lou will, on offense he had better be red hot because if not that offense for defense trade off is too great with the athleticism skill and size The lakers can throw out there with AD at the 5..they gunna PNR and hunt matchups down the stretch. Doc really is gunna have to pick his poison...All that said it will be interesting to say the least. I just think the clippers pieces don’t fit in a matchup with LAL. If that had a reliable defensive presence inside id take the clippers all day

Your not wrong. Even tho I think Kawhi and PG can defend that Lebron and AD PNR decent enough to force the others to have to make plays and Vice Versa but we’ll see. I’ll say this.. I want Portland to get that 8th spot. Dame CJ and Melo Nurkic gonna make that a fun series.

Advertisement
LOL!! Good one!!

Since I NEVER started...Why would I tell you or anyone that I'd stop?

You must have me confused with someone else that you have those kinds of conversations with.

Don't you Love it when people say that they never will do something ...and you know they will

I’m not a rabid NBA fan like I was once was, and I squarely blame it on LBJ. I know he’s got minions worshipping all the chit he do, but I grew up where stars were loyal to the team that drafted them, and teams grew to competitiveness & greatness from the ground up. Teams fought through adversity, and no one was on that buddy buddy chit.

Ppl say; well look at the Celtics, Bulls, Lakers in the 80’s. Yep; and all of them were home grown with a key FA acquisition. None of those guys teamed with rivals. Ppl say look at the Lakers in the 2000’s or what about the 08 Celtics and how about GSW.

Again, The 2000 Lakers were home grown w/ a key FA pick up. Same w/ GSW prior to KD. (KD is on that list as well).

The only exception was the 08 Celts, and those mofos were at the twilight of their careers, w/ KG (32), PP (31), and Ray (33) came together to chase a ring b4 hanging them up.

This is y I f w/ The Bucks. Home grown team, where the foundation was built. All this microwave chit that LBJ has created is for the birds. And I don’t f w KD b/c instead of being motivated to take out GSW next yr, this **** joined the same ninjas that smoked him! That’s bytch chit, to me.

I appreciate him (LBJ) putting control in to the player’s hands, but how many different jerseys are we buying for our favorite players now? Lol.

Could care less about any more league than the NBA. NOTHING BUT ******** coveting China and dissing the USA. FU LEBRON

Advertisement
I’m not a rabid NBA fan like I was once was, and I squarely blame it on LBJ. I know he’s got minions worshipping all the chit he do, but I grew up where stars were loyal to the team that drafted them, and teams grew to competitiveness & greatness from the ground up. Teams fought through adversity, and no one was on that buddy buddy chit.

Ppl say; well look at the Celtics, Bulls, Lakers in the 80’s. Yep; and all of them were home grown with a key FA acquisition. None of those guys teamed with rivals. Ppl say look at the Lakers in the 2000’s or what about the 08 Celtics and how about GSW.

Again, The 2000 Lakers were home grown w/ a key FA pick up. Same w/ GSW prior to KD. (KD is on that list as well).

The only exception was the 08 Celts, and those mofos were at the twilight of their careers, w/ KG (32), PP (31), and Ray (33) came together to chase a ring b4 hanging them up.

This is y I f w/ The Bucks. Home grown team, where the foundation was built. All this microwave chit that LBJ has created is for the birds. And I don’t f w KD b/c instead of being motivated to take out GSW next yr, this **** joined the same ninjas that smoked him! That’s bytch chit, to me.

I appreciate him (LBJ) putting control in to the player’s hands, but how many different jerseys are we buying for our favorite players now? Lol.
Agree 100%. Been a Laker fan for awhile but I can’t root for LeBron. I’ll be rooting for Jayson Tatum and the Celtics.

If Houston role player shoot well they can beat anybody. Toronto beat GSW because of injuries fact. But that GSW was a historic super team..there are no super teams in the NBA rn. I don’t many ppl are paying attention to how siakim is developing..bruh is going to be a top 10 player and soon imo..The only team deeper then the heat are the Clippers IMO. They have the length and athleticism to challenge anybody in the east

Danuel House about to make his name known

Advertisement
Between him and Covington
Oh most definitely. You never know, but going into the bubble I felt the Rockets were extremely undervalued at a 7 seed. I fully believe in D’antoni and that stable of guards. Eric Gordon going down is a bummer but I still feel they are extremely undervalued. And don’t sleep on Ben McLemore.

Oh most definitely. You never know, but going into the bubble I felt the Rockets were extremely undervalued at a 7 seed. I fully believe in D’antoni and that stable of guards. Eric Gordon going down is a bummer but I still feel they are extremely undervalued. And don’t sleep on Ben McLemore.
Great shooting is always the equalizer. Houston definitely has capable guy. If they hitting shots they can beat anyone in a 7 game series. The only problem I have with Houston under dantoni is if they aren’t falling they still gonna shoot them mofos instead of getting to the rim..like Game 7 vs GSW a couple years back. They was passing up open drive opps to take 3s..hopefully Russ can neutralize some of that

What if you got the best QB? Best lb is like saying best 6th man.. 2 way wings are what qbs are to the NFL.. wait till next year when GS is back and KD is back in BK. Won’t be predictable AT ALL.
And GS getting the kid outta Uga they gonna be right at the top.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Great shooting is always the equalizer. Houston definitely has capable guy. If they hitting shots they can beat anyone in a 7 game series. The only problem I have with Houston under dantoni is if they aren’t falling they still gonna shoot them mofos instead of getting to the rim..like Game 7 vs GSW a couple years back. They was passing up open drive opps to take 3s..hopefully Russ can neutralize some of that
It’s so aggravating watching that sh*t

LBJ played for 3 franchises..1 more than MJ. 1 more than Kareem..2 less than shaq..teams been moving guys forever..star players been demanding trades since forever..lebron was the first mega star in his prime to play out his contracts and move in FA tho.

And look who steps up right on cue
Yea..I just find the irony of a fan who participates on a message board sharing their opinions on coaches and players who know far more than them..but then have a problem players sharing their opinions on other topics..the utter irony of it it fascinates me

Advertisement
Back