NBA NBA is back

Hard to watch with all the faux social justice propaganda shoved in your face. If players want to take an individual stance, fine. But when you have league sanctioned messages on the courts and uniforms and even the announcers opining on social issues during the game it goes beyond the pale.
That means im going to have to watch the Heat game on mute.

Advertisement
It will make it half as hard to watch.
My daughter has become a big a big fan of the Miami teams. She watches with the purity of a child. Unaware of the antics of the league. Its more about the home team than supporting the chicom enablers...

Advertisement
My daughter has become a big a big fan of the Miami teams. She watches with the purity of a child. Unaware of the antics of the league. Its more about the home team than supporting the chicom enablers...

Watched with my 20 year old son (who is not so pure) and we just laughed when they showed LeBron doing his best Tommie Smith '68 Summer Olympics medal ceremony impression.

Watched with my 20 year old son (who is not so pure) and we just laughed when they showed LeBron doing his best Tommie Smith '68 Summer Olympics medal ceremony impression.
Believe me. That's one guy i definitely give zero attention to. Its only for the Heat do i hold my nose and watch...

I’ve lost complete interest in the NBA tbh. I’m glad it’s back because it’s something to watch but it’s just way too predictable to me. Everyone knows the teams that will be in the finals. The thing I’ve always enjoyed watching is young emerging stars.. (Ja Morant, Zion, Booker, etc..)
So u enjoy watching the Memphis Grizz and Phoenix suns..you typed this with a straight face,

Advertisement
Most lopsided sport don't get how people love it. Teams with two elite stars or more make it.....everyone knows Lakers Clips Raps Sixers and Bucks. Easy to predict.

**** I'm talking **** and cfb is the same lmao
Lol..bro u literally watch cfb..the same teams are in contention every year..literally. And the NFL the same teams are in contention..it’s like this in every sport except occasionally baseball. But even with baseball once u hit the 120 game mark u have a clear understanding who is built to make a run

Thus far, it appears the NBA has at least handled the virus thing pretty good.

And just like on here, I block out the noise and enjoy it for what it is and don't take people who aren't smart seriously.

And just like on here, I block out the noise and enjoy it for what it is and don't take people who aren't smart seriously.
1596215431687.gif

Advertisement
Lol..bro u literally watch cfb..the same teams are in contention every year..literally. And the NFL the same teams are in contention..it’s like this in every sport except occasionally baseball. But even with baseball once u hit the 120 game mark u have a clear understanding who is built to make a run

💯

Like if we don’t know the CFP is 2 sec teams and 2 of OSU Clemson and Oklahoma.. every sport is somewhat predictable. I enjoy watching the competition. And don’t tell me the lakers gonna win it all cause it’s gonna be the clippers.

💯

Like if we don’t know the CFP is 2 sec teams and 2 of OSU Clemson and Oklahoma.. every sport is somewhat predictable. I enjoy watching the competition. And don’t tell me the lakers gonna win it all cause it’s gonna be the clippers.
Exactly..but sorry to break it to you clippers have no answer for AD. Lebron is not gunna shoot this poorly over a 7 game series. The lakers will not shoot that poorly in a series. Lou will is a liability on defense down the stretch. They still don’t have a go to rotation. Clippers don’t seem to have a clear pecking order as of now. And I don’t care what anyone says Kawhi hasn’t looked right in the restart..I’ve got lakers vs raptors in a toss up series. Ppl sleeping on the raptors heavy

LeBron with his hs education is a complete genius. Lol

Advertisement
I know but it's more of a chance for a surprise where in nba it's basically get the lottery or win free agency.

I know but it's more of a chance for a surprise where in nba it's basically get the lottery or win free agency.
Yeah but u had Toronto win a chip, Cleveland and GSW this past decade..3 laughable organizations historically. I could legitimately see 3 teams in the west (Hou, LAL, LAC) or 3 teams out the east (TOR, MIA, MIL) winning a chip. This the most competitive diversity the NBA has been since post Kobe/shaq from 2005-10

Exactly..but sorry to break it to you clippers have no answer for AD. Lebron is not gunna shoot this poorly over a 7 game series. The lakers will not shoot that poorly in a series. Lou will is a liability on defense down the stretch. They still don’t have a go to rotation. Clippers don’t seem to have a clear pecking order as of now. And I don’t care what anyone says Kawhi hasn’t looked right in the restart..I’ve got lakers vs raptors in a toss up series. Ppl sleeping on the raptors heavy

Is that you Kendrick Perkins? Lol I hear ya but Lou will makes up for it with his scoring. Harrell was missing too and he’s gonna make AD work way harder than he did last night. That run the lakers had to end the 3rd wouldn’t have happened if Lou will and Harrell were in there. Your right tho Kawhi hasn’t looked right, he looks a step slow but let’s see in a month. Clips are deeper imo but it should be a fun series regardless. I’m not sleeping on the Raptors but id take Milwaukee, Boston or Miami in 7 games over them.

Yeah but u had Toronto win a chip, Cleveland and GSW this past decade..3 laughable organizations historically. I could legitimately see 3 teams in the west (Hou, LAL, LAC) or 3 teams out the east (TOR, MIA, MIL) winning a chip. This the most competitive diversity the NBA has been since post Kobe/shaq from 2005-10
And all the other squads r out of it. There is no chance Miami wins or Houston. Between the other four. Toronto won cause GS team was hammered by injuries....and the rap got the best two way player in the league. That's what I mean....like in the NFL if u get the best linebacker it doesn't even mean u will make the playoffs. That's my issue with the NBA...it's exciting but to predictable at times.

Advertisement
Back