NBA NBA is back

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do yourself a favor and read about the BLM movement. It's NOT about saving black lives but destroying the USA, killing white people and cops, and a Marxist organization. These are pure facts and that is what the NBA is supporting. Two founding members of the BLM have 68 YEARS OF JAIL TIME. Oh yeah and also they WERE members of the Weather Underground Organization. This was a radical group dedicated to killing cops, creating political instability, and blowing up police buildings in the 60's and 70's. Still watching the NBA? If you are then you are supporting the upheaval of our beloved country. Check out Seattle, Chicago, Portland, Minneapolis, Atlanta, DC, etc. Is that what you want America to be?

Advertisement
Most likely. Miami was up 20 at one point but it was to much Giannis and Middleton at the end.
How about we were launching jumpers and nobody was rebounding. Suck *** giannis was able to take advantage of Bam's 5 fouls. You sound like chump *** Reggie Miller. That's sorry as envious hate. But i understand how you need to cheer for another team since yours sucks.

BaM tHe GiAnNiS kIlLeR

GiAnNiS wAs AbLe To TaKe AdVaNtAgE oF bAm’S 5 fOuLs

1596766594351.gif

Advertisement
Why can’t we just talk about basketball in this thread instead of the ppl who don’t watch the NBA anyways saying they are not going to watch the NBA? As if anyone really gives a fûck.

I’d love to actually discuss hoops in here but everytime I check this thread, at least half of the posts on any given page are the racists demanding athletes shut up and dribble and saying they ain’t watching bc they want their athletes to be mindless drones content with the racial oppression of people that look like them.

Listening to y’all talk it’s obvious that you don’t watch NBA basketball anyways and haven’t in God knows how long so just fûck off and let the people that do, discuss it without having to wade through racist, race baiting bullshít on every page.
That's exactly the point. They come on here to tell us how much they hate something. They can't keep anything to themselves. It's a shame, but if you've been around this board long enough..you know the type.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back