NBA NBA is back

Shut up & dribble means (to me) let’s have one dang thing that isn’t political. Let’s just play some ball.

I feel that bro. Most of them aren’t gonna do anything besides say BLM or wear a shirt with a slogan so I see where your coming from. Hopefully they are actually doing something in the communities to back it up but they’re just trying to keep the attention on the topic so it won’t get lost in the news cycle. Gotta give LBJ props, I hate the guy as an athlete but he’s actually doing a lot of good for the people.

Advertisement
Why can’t we just talk about basketball in this thread instead of the ppl who don’t watch the NBA anyways saying they are not going to watch the NBA? As if anyone really gives a fûck.

I’d love to actually discuss hoops in here but everytime I check this thread, at least half of the posts on any given page are the racists demanding athletes shut up and dribble and saying they ain’t watching bc they want their athletes to be mindless drones content with the racial oppression of people that look like them.

Listening to y’all talk it’s obvious that you don’t watch NBA basketball anyways and haven’t in God knows how long so just fûck off and let the people that do, discuss it without having to wade through racist, race baiting bullshít on every page.

Why can’t we just talk about basketball in this thread instead of the ppl who don’t watch the NBA anyways saying they are not going to watch the NBA? As if anyone really gives a fûck.

I’d love to actually discuss hoops in here but everytime I check this thread, at least half of the posts on any given page are the racists demanding athletes shut up and dribble and saying they ain’t watching bc they want their athletes to be mindless drones content with the racial oppression of people that look like them.

Listening to y’all talk it’s obvious that you don’t watch NBA basketball anyways and haven’t in God knows how long so just fûck off and let the people that do, discuss it without having to wade through racist, race baiting bullshít on every page.
What's your stance on global warming? I think it's a farce myself.

Why not man up and skip the posts rather than whining about it?

Advertisement
Reggie Miller said last night that the bucks and raptors are clearly above the rest.. I couldn’t disagree more.. we’re on their level. We just need Jimmy to actually get buckets and not turn the ball over when we need him the most. You saw last night how deep we are, we can beat anyone.
No doubt. Reggie is just a wind bag.

Advertisement
Advertisement

why can' basketball players play basketball and talk about basketball? why do they have to get political? same thing.

no one has a problem with barely out of puberty, uneducated millionaires spouting their ignorance. lebron being a tool for china was a glaring example of the fool he is. just do it on their own time and not when people tune in to watch basketball. however, based on the ratings, they are the worst they have ever been so obviously Americans are not paying attention to them anyways and tuning them out because its not about basektball anymore.

why can' basketball players play basketball and talk about basketball? why do they have to get political? same thing.

no one has a problem with barely out of puberty, uneducated millionaires spouting their ignorance. lebron being a tool for china was a glaring example of the fool he is. just do it on their own time and not when people tune in to watch basketball. however, based on the ratings, they are the worst they have ever been so obviously Americans are not paying attention to them anyways and tuning them out because its not about basektball anymore.
Because all the other barely out of puberty lemmings cry racist because social media tells them to.

Reggie Miller said last night that the bucks and raptors are clearly above the rest.. I couldn’t disagree more.. we’re on their level. We just need Jimmy to actually get buckets and not turn the ball over when we need him the most. You saw last night how deep we are, we can beat anyone.
He said that and then they lost to a team where they were 20 point favorites. And they are 3-7 in their last 10 games. And they haven't beat the Heat this year.

Advertisement
Brah I love watching the lakers and Lebron prove everyone wrong. Best duo since Shaq and Kobe, best team in LA, best player ever, best PF ever... SIKE!!! Melo and the blazers gonna knock em out in the first round.

Some good games today. Heat v Bucks, Lakers (half-assed?) vs Rockets, Clips v Mavs, Blazers v Nuggets

@1LuvCane Heat 9 point underdogs today. How you feel about that?

Advertisement
Back