OT: Lewis as a LB

But here’s the thing: for Ray to be Day 1 ready in a near-unparalleled way (no disrespect to Shaq) the question shouldn’t be what did Butch see but what could everyone else NOT SEE. Because what he brought to the game wasn’t hidden.
First time I saw Ray he just jumped off the screen. He was special from the start.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If your ultimate measuring stick is HOF, you’re right and I’m wrong. If the measuring stick is an unheralded player that can star for your team in a historic capacity then I’m not wrong,
there are hundreds of unheralded kids a year who star as true frosh for cfb teams?

hundreds?

And keep in mind...from 84-88 Butch was not only JJs Ace recruiter...but his closer sort of speak....God only knows the amount of talent Butch is either solely responsible for..or at the least partially responsible for during his days at UM....Luck only gets you so much....it certainly doesn't get you 25 1st rounders from 95-2003 (03 being Butchs last kids)....
butch kids were in the ‘04 and ‘05 drafts. myers was one (‘05). carey, vilma (‘04)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back