Off-Topic Lets see some summer fish shots

Blew the power head on my Suzuki 350.. this year continues to SUCK ***! probably wont be fishing till sometime next year.

Advertisement
Anyone know a good fly fishing guide in Naples? We fly the rivers in Northern, NH. Not big boys but unreal non the less.

Attachments

• 59C42B5A-4B61-4866-B096-F9B5A4E4B39A.jpeg
    59C42B5A-4B61-4866-B096-F9B5A4E4B39A.jpeg
    501.2 KB · Views: 7
Suzukis were not good engines for me. Switch to Yamahas when i repowered and I love them.
My first engine on my previous boat was a Yamaha. In the 10 years I had it the only thing I did other than regular maintenance was a a fuel pump. Super solid engines. Sure could use that now. 175 hours and blown. Suzuki says they'll do it under warranty so I know I didn't do anything wrong. The question is.. when will I get back on the water? who knows
Cry Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Advertisement
My daughter snatched up this 37" snook in Boca Grande a few months back. It was as big as she is. Proud pops.View attachment 136445
**** yeah. she got that in the boat?. There are 2 things I hate most about being away from South Florida. Missing fb games and not being able to show my sons what real fishing is like. I can't stand the fishing in SC. The only real fishing is catfish, which isn't conducive to young kids.

**** yeah. she got that in the boat?. There are 2 things I hate most about being away from South Florida. Missing fb games and not being able to show my sons what real fishing is like. I can't stand the fishing in SC. The only real fishing is catfish, which isn't conducive to young kids.
Red fish man.. red fish.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Someday I'll get down on a Pomano.. I hear they fight like a madman.
They have some serious white meat. They are also a pretty dense fish. This might not go over well but I actually love them beer battered and fried. To me triple tail might be the best fish that I like to cook so far. Theres still plenty of fish I have not cooked so cant say 100%.

Caught 5 trout 1 snook 1 jack 1 bonnet head 1 spanish mack on kayak thursday AM . Went offshore st pete and loaded up on red grouper red snapper and lane snapper friday.
Dam thats a nice haul of snapper. Some dam nice sized lane snapper. You filled the freezer thats for sure. Dam if you ever need some one to join you so you have some company let me know. I got all my own gear and mostly know what im doing but am always willing to learn new tricks.

I used to spend hrs catching Mullet in Cape Coral Canals with a casting Net...while my buddy used a treble Hook...a neighbor would smoke them....and also make a Fish spread outta the Smoked Mullet that was Drop Dead good...
A bunch of my buddies would get together Monday afternons in the fall at a bar, hit some shots, then go castnet and snatch hook mullet in the Punta Gorda Isles canals before they outlawed it. We'd have a huge fishfry and watch Monday Night Football. Occasionally a gator would make it to dinner.
124456603_10219254151964601_2698151878870141657_o.jpg

Advertisement
Back