Off-Topic Lets see some summer fish shots

Advertisement
Got to give it to this guy! 😂😂
8A880E86-4B1F-4CC5-B710-58738A1A3912.jpeg

Advertisement
I’m a lot younger than you bud... but back to the **** measuring contest I see. Ok lemme try to ruffle feathers bet this will get a response.

I’m on pace to have more tail than you at your age.

I would hope an 18 mako is paid for considering your old *** retired and they cost less than 20k. You were the one spouting off about your “artifact” I personally don’t care what you have.
Bud, give it a rest, this Lil yoyo is gonna do this all day and night because he has nothing better to do....

He has "fans" on here too...so it's what gets his rocks off. Classic case honestly.

Bud, give it a rest, this Lil yoyo is gonna do this all day and night because he has nothing better to do....

He has "fans" on here too...so it's what gets his rocks off. Classic case honestly.

lol he has fans like DBC has fans.... he just easy to mess with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If you’re talking speckled trout are you talking about saltwater trout otherwise known as spotted weakfish? I moved to Cocoa Beach as a late teenager. That area claims to be the Saltwater Trout capital of the world. I believe grass flats attract Saltwater Trout, whereas sand flats attract bonefish.

Am I correct in this?
Yep, they love the grass flats. Just no more grass up there. Lunar surface in the banana and Indian rivers...unless something has changed over last two years.

@Silver King
You've done any guiding recently? What's good on your fishing front?
Naw, just go with my sons or buddies in Charlotte Harbor. Snook, Redfish, Snapper are good, some Cobia and occasional Tripple tail. You can always catch big Black Drum under the I-75 or US-41 bridges, like this one my older son caught - quarter up a blue-crab and put it on the bottom, they do the rest. Fun fight on light tackle. Last night my nephews came over and slayed the Spinner and Black-tip sharks, they caught three before I got out to the dock to see how they were doing. Fun little 3-footers that jump like Tarpon.

But I'm all about Tarpon; watch them roll out behind the house on the Peace River and will occasionally set a big rig up, but its blue-crab season and they run right to the traps when you hook up.

My middle son is my serious fisherman. He likes Reds and Snook, some offshore. He's a Firefighter/Par and he and his buddies stay serious.
20160708_212240.jpg

Advertisement
Back