Off-Topic Lets see some summer fish shots

Advertisement
@caneinorlando

More recipes, bruh.

Thanks in advance.
Hey since your on this thread you obviously like fishing and seafood recipes. I suggest go to YouTube and search Deer meat for dinner. The guy is an amazing fisherman and a dam good cook. The show is all catch clean cook style and he is very informative in every aspect of the show.
other suggestions that are similar shows are land shark outdoors, blue Gabe and Stanzfam. Nick Stanzick mom and dad owns Bud & Marys and they are known world wide as some of the best sword fisherman on the planet. Hope you enjoy the info .

If you’re talking speckled trout are you talking about saltwater trout otherwise known as spotted weakfish? I moved to Cocoa Beach as a late teenager. That area claims to be the Saltwater Trout capital of the world. I believe grass flats attract Saltwater Trout, whereas sand flats attract bonefish.

Am I correct in this?
Trout love the grass flats. We'd throw out ratlin chub bug top waters and watch the show. They attack like bass. Very aggressive fish. And soo tasty.

If you’re talking speckled trout are you talking about saltwater trout otherwise known as spotted weakfish? I moved to Cocoa Beach as a late teenager. That area claims to be the Saltwater Trout capital of the world. I believe grass flats attract Saltwater Trout, whereas sand flats attract bonefish.

Am I correct in this?
This is my boy DJ Trashy. They would argue about the trout capital of the world. Him and his boy caught this in 3 hours in Louisiana. They have huge limits there because theres so many fish and they dont get that pressured. Thats shrimp in the little pool. lol . Insane fishing up there.

Attachments

• D453B60E-B18D-4B7E-829C-0021A6D2E447_1_105_c.jpeg
    D453B60E-B18D-4B7E-829C-0021A6D2E447_1_105_c.jpeg
    253.2 KB · Views: 32
Advertisement
State law (assuming FL) has not changed... no commercial sale or harvest of snook is allowed. They also banned keeping any snook for a healthy minute due to the bad red tide the west coast of FL experienced last year. The ban is still in place from basically hernando down to naples.
We crush them up here in crystal river yankee town area. Well pic didnt load.

Advertisement
Some nice grouper in 8ft of water. lol . We use balloons to hold our pin fish in middle of water column and when we see the balloon go we run up the gunner rail to keep the grouper out of the rock piles. Crystal river has a lot of inshore grouper and you have to use different tactics to get them out of the rocks. We also use high vise hello braid so if they get into the rocks we leave the poll in rod holder till we see the line take off side ways then we slam again. lol . If you saw this you wouldn't believe it.

Attachments

• 3F8830CC-6374-4638-A5C7-33C9ABE48B63_1_105_c.jpeg
    3F8830CC-6374-4638-A5C7-33C9ABE48B63_1_105_c.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 16
Advertisement
This is my boy DJ Trashy. They would argue about the trout capital of the world. Him and his boy caught this in 3 hours in Louisiana. They have huge limits there because theres so many fish and they dont get that pressured. Thats shrimp in the little pool. lol . Insane fishing up there.
**** those boy have it made. I can't keep a red over 23 " or a trout under 14"

Advertisement
I didn’t know anybody ate those....used to catch a lot when I was fishing for something else. Always hated them.....thought they were useless trash. Maybe this was because people were poor and ate what they could.
Sail cats are good eating but the other one not sure its real name are trash.

Advertisement
Back