NHL Hockey

Advertisement
Bout time they ended it....Especially the Carnage the Isles layed on that *** before that....
I had a buddy who moved from Long Island in the middle of their run and he used to annoy the s**t out of me lol. We bonded though through our hate for the Flyers.

I had a buddy who moved from Long Island in the middle of their run and he used to annoy the s**t out of me lol. We bonded though through our hate for the Flyers.
I was born in Long Island (actually Brooklyn..Mom went into Labor on a trip)
Those Islander teams were No Joke...Bossy was that guy....Even Gretzky said he's the best he ever saw....Loved those teams...

Those Islander teams were No Joke...Bossy was that guy....Even Gretzky said he's the best he ever saw....Loved those teams...
Bossy got 50 goals in 50 games the one year didn't he? And parity was right out the window in that era, the Canadians won 4, then the Islanders won 4, then Edmonton won 5 of 7.

Advertisement
Go Habs Go! They sucked against the Leafs last night. Let's hope that they will be playing better against the Pens.

I play men's league 3 nights/week and while I'm not sure when that will return to normal, I'm so thankful to have the NHL back.

Three games per night is just what the doctor ordered.

Let's go B's!!! Praying that we get the Maple Leafs again this year, they are the Gators of the NHL

I play women's league twice a week.

I check the **** out of them.

No mercy.

I play men's league 3 nights/week and while I'm not sure when that will return to normal, I'm so thankful to have the NHL back.

Three games per night is just what the doctor ordered.

Let's go B's!!! Praying that we get the Maple Leafs again this year, they are the Gators of the NHL

Advertisement
Watched a bit of the Battle of Alberta. Not bad, little hate, I'll take it. My buddies dude plays for Calgary, good player but he must drive other teams nuts. One of those guys who you love having on your side and is a great dude at the bar but on the ice drives you insane.

Lol, Hockey.
stir.gif

Watched a bit of the Battle of Alberta. Not bad, little hate, I'll take it. My buddies dude plays for Calgary, good player but he must drive other teams nuts. One of those guys who you love having on your side and is a great dude at the bar but on the ice drives you insane.
Every good team has one of those guys. Ken Linseman (sp?), Claude Lemieux, Ulf Samuelson, Essa Tikkanen are few I remember growing up

I'm not a hockey guy but I find it exceptionally hard to believe there was- or will be- a better era than the battles of those two teams in the 80s.

Advertisement
It sure was fun watching Billy Smith flop around like a fish out of water when Edmonton ended that.

So a Rags guy has to jump on the Oiler bandwagon to talk smack...

Then again, buying the Oilers to get a cup is what the Rags had to do for '94:

https://www.answers.com/Q/How_many_Edmonton_Oilers_were_purchased_by_the_New_York_Rangers_in_1994

So another cup for the Oilers. Where does that leave the Rags? NINETEEEN FORRRRTYY, NINETEEEN FORRRRTYY, NINETEEEN FORRRRTYY...

Last edited:
Isles have won as many since the Panthers have been in existence.

Were you alive for the last Isles Cup win? Fvck you, pal.

Sorry to burst your millenial bubble but I am a grown *** man that was well alive for all four of them...7:11 on out.

Fvck you too, but at least the Panthers had Dennis Potvin on color for broadcasts...It kept Ulf Nilsson and all the smurf fans from getting too close, lest they be checked into next week!

So a Rags guy has to jump on the Oiler bandwagon to talk smack...

Then again, buying the Oilers to get a cup is what the Rags had to do for '94:

https://www.answers.com/Q/How_many_Edmonton_Oilers_were_purchased_by_the_New_York_Rangers_in_1994

So another cup for the Oilers. Where does that leave the Rags? NINETEEEN FORRRRTYY, NINETEEEN FORRRRTYY, NINETEEEN FORRRRTYY...
That's why I follow the Rangers too, half of the guys who won in Edmonton ended up in New York.

I hit that link and was surprised it was only 7. Messier was always my favorite from Edmonton

Last edited:
Advertisement
I play women's league twice a week.

I check the **** out of them.

No mercy.
Years ago I did a beginner hockey thing for adults. I can barely skate. The guy who ran it had played for the Flyers and I remember one time he started skating around and he went by me so fast I felt the **** wind like a truck blowing by on the interstate. Then he stopped on a dime and went the other way.

Advertisement
Back