NHL Hockey

McDavid and Oilers getting there **** pushed in by the Hawks in Edmonton 4-1 after 1... no fans really makes all this so weird lol

Advertisement
McDavid and Oilers getting there **** pushed in by the Hawks in Edmonton 4-1 after 1... no fans really makes all this so weird lol

Oilers looked like **** in the first period, like really bad defensively

The NHL players are still real men. They play hard, fight for everything and don’t think it is their job to woke us up. LePussy and his flock of seagulls in the NBA need to learn this lesson. But, alas their masters need China’s money and so child labor is never mentioned.....

Advertisement
Avs score with 0.1 seconds to beat the Blues. I know if more football fans would take the time to watch and learn about hockey thr NHL would explode in popularity. Either way, go Avs!

200-3.gif

The NHL players are still real men. They play hard, fight for everything and don’t think it is their job to woke us up. LePussy and his flock of seagulls in the NBA need to learn this lesson. But, alas their masters need China’s money and so child labor is never mentioned.....

You mean Lebron doesn’t seem to care that forced child labor is responsible for his sneakers? No way. He’s all about being woke and social justice for the disenfranchised. Dudes a huge fraud and never will be on the level of Jordan.

Advertisement
Oilers looked like **** in the first period, like really bad defensively
Yeah, but they got revenge tonight against my Hawks. Crawford had A LOT of bad plays tonight that just we’re heading scratchers. My man has not been the same since his injury. Hawks need to get tougher D-Men, but don’t think they can w/ all that money tied up w/ Kane & Toews, which probably need to be broken up after this yr.

Hate reading and hearing “new normal” so Erie. Weirdos me out. But let’s go the hockey format looks sick

Advertisement
Advertisement
A3F42C45-D69E-4E28-B2F5-41A8A3ADE1AF.jpeg
On the board during the Florida Panthers/New York Islanders game 4, I dont know if it was there for all their games...

The Flyers ending the drought this year and winning the cup would certainly put a cherry on top of the **** Sunday that is my 2020.

Advertisement
Back