OT: Gators Podcast on 247 **funny as ******

Kentucky won 27-14. Not exactly getting stomped. Your argument continues to get weaker and weaker.
Kentucky had almost 500 yards and led the whole game....in Gainseville.....let of the gas as you claimed LSU did...smh
So you try and single out that game and you still lose. And once again disregard the other 5 examples.
Move on and take your L.
No one here is scared of the gator except for you. Stop being so soft like Teddy Ruxpin...
teddy.png

Advertisement
Kentucky had almost 500 yards and led the whole game....in Gainseville.....let of the gas as you claimed LSU did...smh
So you try and single out that game and you still lose. And once again disregard the other 5 examples.
Move on and take your L.
No one here is scared of the gator except for you. Stop being so soft like Teddy Ruxpin...
View attachment 86109

Kentucky’s Offense scored only 21 points against Florida’s Defense. That’s not getting stomped. I don’t care how many yards they got. 21 points is mierda.

Now I’m scared of Florida? Brilliant! Just like your arguments.

Kentucky’s Offense scored only 21 points against Florida’s Defense. That’s not getting stomped. I don’t care how many yards they got. 21 points is mierda.

Now I’m scared of Florida? Brilliant! Just like your arguments.
Let off the gas....your words like you stated....owned that team you praising so much.

Facts...you already got the L....

Let off the gas....your words like you stated....owned that team you praising so much.

Facts...you already got the L....

Keep deflecting. Your argument is Florida’s Defense got “stomped” by Kentucky at home because they scored 21 points on Florida’s Defense. Who really is taking the L?

I bet you think FSU stomped on our Defense because they scored 20 on us? Clown.

Keep deflecting. Your argument is Florida’s Defense got “stomped” by Kentucky at home because they scored 21 points on Florida’s Defense. Who really is taking the L?
The one who has been deflecting has been you because you clearly disregarded the other five games were it was stated before Just take your L. keep walking, you lost deal with it....
Stay soft Teddy....

Advertisement
The one who has been deflecting has been you because you clearly disregarded the other five games were it was stated before Just take your L. keep walking, you lost deal with it....
Stay soft Teddy....

Was Miami as good on Offense as Georgia, Missouri, South Carolina, Kentucky, etc.,? No? Then your argument is moronic. If you think Enos is going to have our Offense at that level on August 24th then you’re delusional. That’s going to take time. It’s unrealistic to think we will be lighting their Defense up just because UGA (Total Offense #18) and Mizzou (Total Offense #13) did it last year. That’s my point. This game will be won on Defense and turnovers.

Was Miami as good on Offense as Georgia, Missouri, South Carolina, Kentucky, etc.,? No? Then your argument is moronic. If you think Enos is going to have our Offense at that level on August 24th then you’re delusional. That’s going to take time. It’s unrealistic to think we will be lighting their Defense up just because UGA (Total Offense #18) and Mizzou (Total Offense #13) did it last year. That’s my point. This game will be won on Defense and turnovers.
My point is that you are waaayyy overrating the gator defense...and they are even more depleted now. They werent even great to start with and that is the point. Your argument rests on being fearful of a team and defense that wasn't great to start with and is even worse now.

It’s unrealistic to think the 2018 season has any bearing over what happens in game 1 vs uf in 2019. Miami has no where to go but up offensively period. With the new schemes, route trees, motions , qb development and play calling etc it will show game 1 just watch. Richt ain’t here no more and that can not be underestimated in terms of having an impact on this game. You heard all year from various posters and commentators including dan orlovsky of how archaic and outdated Miami offense was. It was a valid issue and anyone trying to downplay that is being delirious about the situation tbqh

Advertisement
That’s asking a **** of a lot from Enos. Our Offense will still struggle in the first season. Especially with the OL. Did you forget how bad our Offense was last year? It’s going to take a year or two just to turn our Offense around.

on top of that, we still have no idea if any of the 3 Qbs are any good.

Lol as good on offense as South Carolina ? You must not be aware that they lost their bowl game 28-0 to Virginia . You talk about how Kentucky offense only scored 21 on Florida so they didn’t torch them, yet they had 500+ yards total and 300 yards rushing .

In contrast you said Miami got smacked by LSU but we gave up way less yards, and their offense only scored 26 on us, 12 of which came from field goals from getting great field position .

UF is not that good man . We don’t have to be clicking on all cylinders to beat them . Missouri and UGA the only two really good offenses they faced and what happened ? Two losses by 20 . South Carolina put up 30 pts in 3 quarters at UF an got blanked by Virginia . Kentucky ran all over Florida but lost to a terrible Tennessee . Went down to the wire in the 4th with VANDY . Stop acting like they elite teams .

What about UF offense should we be fearing ? Dude didn’t even average 200 yards per game and had to shush his own crowd after getting benched the previous game . But because to end the season he torched Idaho, a terrible FSU , and a slow Michigan team down its 3-4 best players on defense(draft) that gave up **** near 70 points to OSU he a top QB ? Stop

What I like is Florida has no film to watch on our offense, our open scrimmages have been vanilla. You can say watch the film on Baga, but I think our offense will be different. It really wasn't Enos's offense there, this is 100% and I think it's going to be unique, I think he and Manny knows what to do.
See you in Orlando, can't wait.

Advertisement
Lol as good on offense as South Carolina ? You must not be aware that they lost their bowl game 28-0 to Virginia . You talk about how Kentucky offense only scored 21 on Florida so they didn’t torch them, yet they had 500+ yards total and 300 yards rushing .

In contrast you said Miami got smacked by LSU but we gave up way less yards, and their offense only scored 26 on us, 12 of which came from field goals from getting great field position .

UF is not that good man . We don’t have to be clicking on all cylinders to beat them . Missouri and UGA the only two really good offenses they faced and what happened ? Two losses by 20 . South Carolina put up 30 pts in 3 quarters at UF an got blanked by Virginia . Kentucky ran all over Florida but lost to a terrible Tennessee . Went down to the wire in the 4th with VANDY . Stop acting like they elite teams .

What about UF offense should we be fearing ? Dude didn’t even average 200 yards per game and had to shush his own crowd after getting benched the previous game . But because to end the season he torched Idaho, a terrible FSU , and a slow Michigan team down its 3-4 best players on defense(draft) that gave up **** near 70 points to OSU he a top QB ? Stop
Mic drop

At best that's a S T R E T C H / 8 wins and Hurts lost his job
he was not the head coach...go look at the Arkansas offense statistically when he was the oc and youll see how well they did under him and go look at hurts against Georgia when tua was pulled. he played better than he ever had before. thats what jalen accredits to enos. i dont think we r going to go from worst to first in offense but we will see a drastic improvement with enos (and imo barry).

Advertisement
They only scored 26 points on us before letting off the gas in the 2nd half. Those stats are very misleading and are still bad considering the short field they played on. Giving a guy like Brosette room to go for 125 and 2 TDs is bad.
So you're a Gators fan, right?

It’s unrealistic to think the 2018 season has any bearing over what happens in game 1 vs uf in 2019. Miami has no where to go but up offensively period. With the new schemes, route trees, motions , qb development and play calling etc it will show game 1 just watch. Richt ain’t here no more and that can not be underestimated in terms of having an impact on this game. You heard all year from various posters and commentators including dan orlovsky of how archaic and outdated Miami offense was. It was a valid issue and anyone trying to downplay that is being delirious about the situation tbqh

Gus ain’t here no more too

Advertisement
Back