OT: Frank Vogel’s a bytch!

CaneTheGaytors

Biletnikoff Award Winner
Crying like a bytch after the game. Davis definitely fouled Jimmy Buckets. Not only did he not jump vertically, but he clearly brought his arms in a downward motion. Even the announcers, which rarely side with the Heat, agreed with the call.

LeBum also talking the same ****. I hope that the Heat comes back all the way and makes both of these bytches cry.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Crying like a bytch after the game. Davis definitely fouled Jimmy Buckets. Not only did he not jump vertically, but he clearly brought his his arms in a downward motion. Even the announcers, which rarely side with the Heat, agreed with the call.

LeBum also talking the same ****. I hope that the Heat comes back all the way and makes both of these bytches cry.

glad they lost in their mamba jerseys. **** those ****y ********. AD is also a soft *****

Crying like a bytch after the game. Davis definitely fouled Jimmy Buckets. Not only did he not jump vertically, but he clearly brought his his arms in a downward motion. Even the announcers, which rarely side with the Heat, agreed with the call.

Refs seem to have the heat back, I never seen soo many 4 point plays

Idk what game you saw but the Lakers got so many calls in the second half it was comical, especially the fake charge where Caldwell Pope flopped. The 4 pt play (while definitely way too common in these playoffs and in the bubble in general) for Robinson was absolutely a fowl on Kuzma, and I would say Crowder's was as well.

Advertisement
Idk what game you saw but the Lakers got so many calls in the second half it was comical, especially the fake charge where Caldwell Pope flopped. The 4 pt play (while definitely way too common in these playoffs and in the bubble in general) for Robinson was absolutely a fowl on Kuzma, and I would say Crowder's was as well.
Heat got alot of calls too... See how that works

glad they lost in their mamba jerseys. **** those ****y ********. AD is also a soft *****
It sucks, because I grew up a Lakers fan, way before the Heat were even a thought.

Magic Johnson and the Showtime Lakers were scintillating. Their rivalry with Larry Legend and the C’s was incredible.

Then MJ came along, and even though I hated the Bulls as a team, I’ve always had mad respect for 23, and consider him the GOAT by far.

To have to watch these ***kers that are supposed to have a way more talented squad, with the 2 best players in the world, bytch after the game is nauseating.

In Game 3, Robinson got tackled after hitting a 3 from the corner and no foul was called, so it’s about time that they called fouls on L.A. when they’re fouling.

Also, at the end of the last two games, the Lakers have been holding and playing street ball defense on almost every possession. The Heat is having to make some incredible shots/plays just to stay in the game.

You haven’t seen the Heat or Spo bytching about the officiating after any of these games, even though he would have had a beef too after some shady calls/no calls.

They even challenged the clear charge by LeBron tonight, even though it was clearly an offensive foul. The offensive player has to have head and shoulders past the defender, and Robinson was right in front of him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lakers are a bunch pf puzzies. All of them. They complain for every call against them and they complain as they want every call going for them led by no the other the biggest crier of them all, James.

Heat is a better team. Yes, Lakers have James and Davis but the Heat are coached better, play better ball, hustle more and without Dragic. Yes, I can hear the Dragic negative talk. A reminder that he led the team in scoring during these playoffs and smart veteran player they are without.

Advertisement
Unreal game. Both teams had nothing left in tank with 3 minutes left. Jimmy's will is unmatched.
Next game bet the under

him going score for score play for play with nuclear lebron solidifies him in the top 7-10 players in the world. LBJ was the best hes gonna be from the field last night and he didnt have his high turnover game that he had in the games before this one.

Would be epic for LeBitch to blow another finals especially being up 3-1.

His finals losing percentage is embarrassing.

Advertisement
Back