Off-Topic For the Beer Lovers.....

i have toned down as well. trying to only have on Sat/Sun lol and not much then, so case lasts me a month
Should I get DDH broccoli or forever ever? They also have more than citra than all citra but I’m having a hard time justifying $26 a 4 pack.

Advertisement
Should I get DDH broccoli or forever ever? They also have more than citra than all citra but I’m having a hard time justifying $26 a 4 pack.
I’ve only had Triple Broccoli which I loved, I think you will enjoy DDH Broccoli . I’ve not had Forever Ever or MCTAC. All Citra Everything is delicious but yeah, $26 is steep.

Just got three 4-packs of DDH Ghost in the Machine from Parish Brewing. Straight Fire !!!
So. *******. Good.

I’ve only had Triple Broccoli which I loved, I think you will enjoy DDH Broccoli . I’ve not had Forever Ever or MCTAC. All Citra Everything is delicious but yeah, $26 is steep.
Prices for 64 oz of beer have gotten nuts. We started getting this brewery from Buffalo called Mortalis. Apparently their spurs are excellent. $9 for 16 oz. Good for the brewers if they can get it.

I had a brewer in Atlanta tell me he wanted to keep 6 packs… 72 oz, how he likes to drink, more flexibility in the amount people drink, etc. and pretty much said people wouldn’t buy it because they associate the tallboys with quality. So he sells the 4x16 at the same price.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back