OT- Father’s Day rant

Father’s Day should be moved to the first Canes game every year no matter what the date or day of the week. We open on a Thursday that’s Father’s Day!! Saturday!! You don’t give a **** whT day except opening day. This is supposed to be our day. I can’t think of anything better then my kids serving me all game....and pre game. One snack each quarter, 2 for pre game and 2 for halftime. Fetching me a drink every 5 minutes of game clock and every 2 minutes in the fourth quarter if it’s a close game and they keep ******* calling time outs. This Father’s Day date has definitely been chosen by a woman and its bull****.

Advertisement
Father’s Day should be moved to the first Canes game every year no matter what the date or day of the week. We open on a Thursday that’s Father’s Day!! Saturday!! You don’t give a **** whT day except opening day. This is supposed to be our day. I can’t think of anything better then my kids serving me all game....and pre game. One snack each quarter, 2 for pre game and 2 for halftime. Fetching me a drink every 5 minutes of game clock and every 2 minutes in the fourth quarter if it’s a close game and they keep ******* calling time outs. This Father’s Day date has definitely been chosen by a woman and its bull****.

This is such a great post, enjoy your day brother. Here's to 8/24 being everything you called for and more

Advertisement
gator Hate never dies. On this fathers day I remember the infamous terribly embarassing gator Flop. Never ever ever forget. The Arrogant gator is the second reason for the hate. Our players need to play with hate. I'm no hator accept when it comes to the gator. GOCANES !

Last edited:

Honestly, I thought this post was gonna suck. I was wrong and couldn’t agree more with your sentiments. Happy Pop’s Day to you and all the other fathers on CIS.

Go Canes!

Brilliant dude, brilliant.

Advertisement
Gator Hate never dies. On this fathers day I remember the infamous terribly embarassing Gator Flop. Never ever ever forget. The Arrogant Gator is the second reason for the hate. Our players need to play with hate. I'm no hator accept when it comes to the Gator. GOCANES !
Coach Walt K (the original gator hater) NEVER spelled their name with a capital G. He refuse to give them any respect at all. Thus gator (with the small g).

Coach Walt K (the original gator hater) NEVER spelled their name with a capital G. He refuse to give them any respect at all. Thus gator (with the small g).
Maddog your right and I have made the changes. Walt K also said never call them the gators refer to them as the gator. I will never forget sitting in the greentree wooden stands when you could watch the team everyday. He was really getting on in years then but he told me how you always see the gator as our most hated enemy. I loved that. To his dying day he always held strong.

As Overlord of your household - this should be what you require EVERY Game Day.

You Edict - they comply.

Done.

We deserve more then one day a year, how about every Hurricane game day, is there any other Hurricane sport active in the summer?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back