NFL OT: Eric Bieniemy

CaneFan79

Senior
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sp...-coach-pursuit-turn-down-colorado/4804815002/

Interesting this is on a Cincy news site. A subtle message to Joe Burrow that Zac Taylor is done next year and Eric Bieniemy is on the way? Mike Brown is awful at a lot of things, but unlike most of his fellow elitist NFL owners, he isn't a racist when it comes to hiring Head Coaches if they merit the opportunity (like Eric Bieniemy).

Advertisement
As a Bengals fan I desperately wanted Bienemy to be hired over Taylor, but Mike Brown absolutely isn’t firing him after 2 years and Bienemy is definitely getting a job next year.

Advertisement
If I'm Bieniemy the two jobs in the NFL I wouldn't take if they offered me $100mill is the Browns & Bengals.

He definitely should've got a shot at a HC job this year, but if I'm EB I'll stay OC for KC & next year when Jacksonville fires Doug Marrone I'd take that job & draft a QB to start from scratch.

The biggest mistake new HC's make is sticking with the incumbent QB, when you get a HC job always get your own QB.

Yeah, Bieniemy is smart to keep the Andy Reid relationship alive and hold out for better gigs. As stated, stay away from Colorado - alma mater or not - and career-killing Bengals and Browns. Also the question of how much longer Reid wants to coach.

If I'm Bieniemy the two jobs in the NFL I wouldn't take if they offered me $100mill is the Browns & Bengals.

He definitely should've got a shot at a HC job this year, but if I'm EB I'll stay OC for KC & next year when Jacksonville fires Doug Marrone I'd take that job & draft a QB to start from scratch.

The biggest mistake new HC's make is sticking with the incumbent QB, when you get a HC job always get your own QB.
Adam Gase got Smokin Jay Cutler. Buuuuuuuuuuuu

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sp...-coach-pursuit-turn-down-colorado/4804815002/

Interesting this is on a Cincy news site. A subtle message to Joe Burrow that Zac Taylor is done next year and Eric Bieniemy is on the way? Mike Brown is awful at a lot of things, but unlike most of his fellow elitist NFL owners, he isn't a racist when it comes to hiring Head Coaches if they merit the opportunity (like Eric Bieniemy).

so if the hire doesn't meet the color you desire, its racist?

is grambling “racist” cause a white coach doesnt get the job? Gtfooh..

Advertisement

Bruh!! $100 milly would make him the highest HC in the league! You don’t want that man to take that kind of coin?

That’s $100 MILLON and not $100K

Gee Mini Mike, I thought you were so busy trying to purchas, err "win" an election to have time to post...Fall off your box?

You and your elitist friend NFL owners had to have one of your own institute a "rule"about interviewing minority HC candidates...Which most of us know is a total propaganda sham. A guy like Zac Taylor is an HC, but every minority candidate who interviews is seemingly always the subject of "NFL Insider" stories afterwards, detailing some unnamed personnel executive being quoted as saying that "they don't have this or that experience or pedigree," even though on MERIT their footbal acumen far exceeds such clowns like Gase, Nagy, and Moron, oops, Marrone. I know you think us lemmings are stupid, but guess what, we can see right through your, as you would say it,"nifty plan." Guys like Ozzie Newsome had to work so hard to get where they are in their profession, but as soon as he had a white guy (DeCosta) who is from the right state (Massachusetts) and the right upper crust private school (Colby College), Steve Bisciotti forced Ozzie out for someone like himself and had DeCosta lauded for mostly's Ozzie's work through the NFL's captive press:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/01/01/executive-of-the-year-eric-decosta/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/gm-eric-decosta-saving-ravens-from-free-agency-****/ar-BB10cbqq

Not the first time we have seen this in the NFL and not the last...

Last edited:

flat,750x1000,075,f.u1.jpg

Attachments

• flat,750x1000,075,f.u1.jpg
    flat,750x1000,075,f.u1.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 3
Advertisement
Bruh!! $100 milly would make him the highest HC in the league! You don’t want that man to take that kind of coin?

That’s $100 MILLON and not $100K
The over exaggeration was to illustrate how awful the Browns & Bengals organizations are.

The point being, no matter how much money they would offer it would ruin your career in the long run, see Hue Jackson.

Before you get to far ahead of yourself young lad, why did this Country end up with colleges like Grambling, BETHUNE, FAMU and the likes in the 1st place, so STFU in the meantime!

Advertisement
The over exaggeration was to illustrate how awful the Browns & Bengals organizations are.

The point being, no matter how much money they would offer it would ruin your career in the long run, see Hue Jackson.

Plenty of minority coaches have taken jobs because they thought they HAD to, not because they should. Charlie Strong took the UT job, because he felt that he HAD to, because it was a huge gig. He didn't truly kick the tires on the job, he didn't appreciate that politically, he wasn't going to get the support he needed in order to win quickly, and he also didn't notice that UT was a disaster following Mack Brown's half assed recruiting over the previous 4-5 years.

I think Hue Jackson ruined his own career.

Advertisement
Back