OT - Elon Musk and Bitcoin

CanesDynasty

Recruit
This guy is changing the game. Biggest influencer I've seen yet. Hopefully a lot of you all are enjoying the ride!$

Advertisement
He bought $1.5 billion of Bitcoin this morning. Dogecoin is a joke, yet he created value with a simple tweet.
ah didn't see that, wonder why he would do that for bitcoin when it's already that high per share. yeah dogecoin was intended as a joke but it's not a joke if you bought it early and it gets to even just $1

Bitcoin going crazy 😩.
Those that haven’t gotten into crypto.. you better get in NOW!!

Attachments

• E213CA81-A55C-4127-BB0B-330091971FD1.jpeg
    E213CA81-A55C-4127-BB0B-330091971FD1.jpeg
    291.4 KB · Views: 12
Advertisement
Buy at the peak?!? no no no. Keep some cash on hand and buy when the market crashes and BTC crashes even harder, then rebounds even higher.
True. But who know when it’ll crash.. cause it’s going up crazy every week.. you may price your self out of some good gains.. but it’s all a gamble.

Advertisement
I was listening to the live cnbc when it announced. I immediately bought 10k...easiest $$ you can make is trade off elon tweets. Up almost 10%.

True. But who know when it’ll crash.. cause it’s going up crazy every week.. you may price your self out of some good gains.. but it’s all a gamble.
Yeah it's not imminent at all. Gotta be patient unfortunately.

I'm not big on short-term trading gains but there's meat on the bone there during this absurd pandemic market.

After the weekly close yesterday the push up was inevitable. Elon MOONsk just pumps so you can take profits and get back in on the dip, all while buying a Tesla with your bitty.

Last edited:
Advertisement
ah didn't see that, wonder why he would do that for bitcoin when it's already that high per share. yeah dogecoin was intended as a joke but it's not a joke if you bought it early and it gets to even just $1

Do you know what the market cap would be for DOGE at $1? Close to ETH levels.

No.

Do you know what the market cap would be for DOGE at $1? Close to ETH levels.

No.
I didn't say that I thought it would get there I just said it's not a joke.

I don't invest in single stocks but a buddy at work had 15,000 shares at .0021 for putting in $2 or $3, as of right now that's up to $1200.

even if it gets up to $.20 that's still a lot of easy money for people

I didn't say that I thought it would get there I just said it's not a joke.

I don't invest in single stocks but a buddy at work had 15,000 shares at .0021 for putting in $2 or $3, as of right now that's up to $1200.

even if it gets up to $.20 that's still a lot of easy money for people

if it goes up, it goes up. And let me be clear, I've traded it. But it is, if fact, a joke. It was literally created as a joke. When the bottom falls out, people are going to get crushed. It worse than tulips. At least tulips look nice!

Advertisement
if it goes up, it goes up. And let me be clear, I've traded it. But it is, if fact, a joke. It was literally created as a joke. When the bottom falls out, people are going to get crushed. It worse than tulips. At least tulips look nice!
yeah I mean how it started obviously was a joke but anytime money is involved it's a serious play i guess was my point

anyone who invested a ton of money in something like dogecoin would be a person who needs serious help

Missed the BTC wave but got on DOGE early. Going to put more time into crypto as there is so much more to be had. Enough for all.

Advertisement
Back