OT: Delta 8

Advertisement
added to my bedtime routine, using Whoop strap. Recording great recoveries and sleeping 7 plus hours. Give it a shot fam.

added to my bedtime routine, using Whoop strap. Recording great recoveries and sleeping 7 plus hours. Give it a shot fam.

I’m more interested in delta 8 as an antiemetic in patients getting chemo.

But tell me about your whoop strap. How are you liking it? How many different aspects of your exercise, recovery, sleep, etc. does it help you with? I’m looking into it.

Advertisement
Friend of mine gave it to me after I had already taken a Xanax (for anxiety, not for partying) and I didn't really know what it was. Proceeded to drink a few beers and was literally blacked out (hit the floor blacked out) by 7:00pm. Probably just a bad experience for me, but won't be doing it again.

I’m more interested in delta 8 as an antiemetic in patients getting chemo.

But tell me about your whoop strap. How are you liking it? How many different aspects of your exercise, recovery, sleep, etc. does it help you with? I’m looking into it.
Data accuracy is always a concern but for me, the strap is most effective in maintaining effective behaviors. Limiting alcohol intake, consistent sleep time, nutrition, and breathing exercises along with the exercise tracking is what's most appealing to me. Helps keep myself in check and accountable, you know?

Data accuracy is always a concern but for me, the strap is most effective in maintaining effective behaviors. Limiting alcohol intake, consistent sleep time, nutrition, and breathing exercises along with the exercise tracking is what's most appealing to me. Helps keep myself in check and accountable, you know?

Have you compared it to the apps in an Apple Watch, if you use that as well? Although the sleep apps/Apple Watch I don’t think is anything to write home about, I haven’t seen anything that looks really good with that and I haven’t used it for that, but I have used the watch for exercise and exercise parameters. I also have a separate pulse ox

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back