OT/ CanesFam....dsddcane is doing Better...

Advertisement
I appreciate everybody's words. I'm good. Just tired as **** and getting as much sleep as possible. Antibiotics and Pedialyte for days. I gotta admit it's been so long since I been able to just stay in and get some rest that I almost don't mind.

Glad to hear you are doing better and hoping you knock this thing out soon!

I appreciate everybody's words. I'm good. Just tired as **** and getting as much sleep as possible. Antibiotics and Pedialyte for days. I gotta admit it's been so long since I been able to just stay in and get some rest that I almost don't mind.

Enjoy your hibernation D! Glad to hear you are doing well. I have had several friends and family members catch this virus. So far everyone has recovered fully and are doing well. My heart goes out to those that lost their loved ones.

Last edited:
Glad you're doing OK. Try to get some sunshine each day, seems like vitamin D helps fight it.

Advertisement
You'd think that, but apparently influenza doesn't like being ignored. The Chinese have already got a new one "with pandemic potential".

And they'll keep sending them while they see a weak link in American society. The extremely fearful fuel their motivation.

My sister in law just called my ole lady (they aren't the closest) and told her that she got the brain biopsy friday and is positive. No tatse/smell and just body aches so far. She is the manager at a daycare center so I hope It was caught early.

Glad to hear your doing better

Advertisement
I had the Covid-19 virus end of march. probably lasted 3 to 4 weeks in total. For me it didnt hit hard until about 7-10 days in and then it hit my *** like a ton of bricks for about 3-4 days. Had one night where I thought I was going to die. Woke up covered in sweat from head to toe like I just got out of the shower. Made it to my bathroom and poured cold water over my head but that wasn't enough so I juts jumped in the shower and took a cold shower. Once I got to bed I crashed out and woke up around 4 pm next day. Slept about 12 hrs straight and when I woke up I felt a lot better. That was the last day of feeling really crapy. After that I just had a cough and had headaches. Took Tylenol every 4 hrs for the head aches and that worked good. Not gone to lie the cough lasted for a long time after and my lungs definetly feel weaker. I have shortness of breath that I have never experienced in my life so this virus definitely causes issue with your lungs.

My brother also had it but was 1 day behind me with the symptoms. the day when he was hit with that super high fever he thought he was dead. Hit him harder then me but he never had the cough like I had.

One other thing I rarely get sick. Im talking before this virus I havnt been sick once in id say last 15-20 years. I just dont get sick. Well this thing got me and got me good. You guys stay safe out there.
Glad your ok, man.

I love tuna; & I’m actually about to get on it soon.

Man it sounds like Covid is part Flu, part pneumonia, and part mono.
Attacks your blood vessels... that's why folks are getting clots. My Aunt had a **** stroke at 51 because of Covid.. I have lost several friends. I said this on a blog post 2 months ago and folks thought ish was funny. Trust me Rell it isn't funny when it hits close to home.

Attacks your blood vessels... that's why folks are getting clots. My Aunt had a **** stroke at 51 because of Covid.. I have lost several friends. I said this on a blog post 2 months ago and folks thought ish was funny. Trust me Rell it isn't funny when it hits close to home.
Yea, it can coagulate the blood, which leads to clotting. You're right, ain't **** funny about it.

Ah JDub, man I’m so sorry for your losses man. I’m hoping ur aunt has made a recovery from the stroke.

I just don’t get ppl’s cavalier attitude towards it. I’m looking out my window now and peeping even older folks just walking around along this strait embankment w no face covering. EVERYBODY walks this path b/c it’s a beautiful scenic view.....but it’s a dirt trail as well. So all I hear is (cough, cough, sneeze, sneeze). Ppl act like chit ain’t airborne, as well. Smh.

Advertisement
Relly, they've only known the virus for six months. The advances they're making are enormous, but there will be setbacks, and there will be reverses of policy/understanding. That's just how science and medicine works.

Here’s what I heard bro; this chit has been around longer than January (hence COVID-19). There’s been a COVID/SARS virus around for a minute. Obviously this bytch has mutated and continues to mutate, but so has the Flu Strain. But they take the foundation of the flu vaccination and expand upon it.

So did we need create a vaccine for this chit when we first came to know of it back in 1960’s when it was known as HCoV-NL63? What happened to the progress of this bytch back in 2002 from the French Labs?

These are my ?’s bro.

My sister in law just called my ole lady (they aren't the closest) and told her that she got the brain biopsy friday and is positive. No tatse/smell and just body aches so far. She is the manager at a daycare center so I hope It was caught early.

Awwww chit man.
Why did they do a brain biopsy? Cancer?

Here’s what I heard bro; this chit has been around longer than January (hence COVID-19). There’s been a COVID/SARS virus around for a minute. Obviously this bytch has mutated and continues to mutate, but so has the Flu Strain. But they take the foundation of the flu vaccination and expand upon it.

So did we need create a vaccine for this chit when we first came to know of it back in 1960’s when it was known as HCoV-NL63? What happened to the progress of this bytch back in 2002 from the French Labs?

These are my ?’s bro.

You are right, Coronavirus has been around for decades. Covid-19 is a novel strain, but then again, there are new strains of the flu every year too. We should really be fighting a never-ending battle against newer and newer versions of flus and viruses each and every year.

****, one of the deans at the Baylor Med school went to Congress to get funding for innoculation trials for existing versions of Coronavirus in 2016, and he was denied.

When it comes to fighting flus and viruses in the US, we are all about checkers, not chess, the last few years. Let's just try to fix the immediate problem, while ignoring the bigger picture.

Advertisement

These are my ?’s bro.
Very strange that this mutated so rapid and effectively. Usually viruses mutate in stages. But when it comes to nature we think we know it all. However the rapid jump form a freaking bat directly to a human and have to be able to replicate and also transmit is almost a slam dunk to be at the very least speculative that this was engineered and got out either on purpose or by accident.

I have/had Covid. My 14 days quarantine is up Thursday. Had every symptom but the respiratory issues. It felt like the flu but losing your sense of smell was the dead giveaway. I know there are outliers, but for younger healthy people, you’re gonna be just fine. Keep your head up.

Ah JDub, man I’m so sorry for your losses man. I’m hoping ur aunt has made a recovery from the stroke.

I just don’t get ppl’s cavalier attitude towards it. I’m looking out my window now and peeping even older folks just walking around along this strait embankment w no face covering. EVERYBODY walks this path b/c it’s a beautiful scenic view.....but it’s a dirt trail as well. So all I hear is (cough, cough, sneeze, sneeze). Ppl act like chit ain’t airborne, as well. Smh.
She is in a 24/7 facility now. She has regained partial use of her left side. I was just shocked like that's my mom's youngest sister. It hit my mom hard. She was realizing how her own mortality can be gone in the blink of an eye. Protect yourself and that's the best thing you can do.

Advertisement
Back