OT/ CanesFam....dsddcane is doing Better...

Advertisement
@dsddcane Hey my brother, hope you make a speedy and uneventful recovery. You’ve always been real with me and honest and also had my back a few times. Much respect and admiration, and I’ll be praying for ya. Canes Up! ✊

I appreciate everybody's words. I'm good. Just tired as **** and getting as much sleep as possible. Antibiotics and Pedialyte for days. I gotta admit it's been so long since I been able to just stay in and get some rest that I almost don't mind.
Make sure you get @I'm james Jackson brother to bring some meds.😂😂😂
Glad to know you're getting thru this. You got this, you're a Cane and one of the real ones

Advertisement
I appreciate everybody's words. I'm good. Just tired as **** and getting as much sleep as possible. Antibiotics and Pedialyte for days. I gotta admit it's been so long since I been able to just stay in and get some rest that I almost don't mind.

You need this in your life right now.

You better fight this, bruh. Don't be tired. Joaquin said dominate.

Glad u pulled through, my guy. Sheeeeesh! Same regards to your bro.
Thanks man. I was really scared for my brother. He has diabetes but hes in pretty good shape other than his feet hurting horribly. Tell you what just eat Tylenol 800 mg like there tic tacs every 4 hrs. Breaks the fever and keeps the body aches and head aches at bay.

Also dont know if you like it or not but tomato soup with toasted tuna fish sandwiches is about all we could eat. Everything taste like ****. You know its bad when a Publix fruit bowl taste horrible. if you like tuna fish let me Know ill give you my tuna fish recipe. Its different and its amazing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks man. I was really scared for my brother. He has diabetes but hes in pretty good shape other than his feet hurting horribly. Tell you what just eat Tylenol 800 mg like there tic tacs every 4 hrs. Breaks the fever and keeps the body aches and head aches at bay.

Also dont know if you like it or not but tomato soup with toasted tuna fish sandwiches is about all we could eat. Everything taste like ****. You know its bad when a Publix fruit bowl taste horrible. if you like tuna fish let me Know ill give you my tuna fish recipe. Its different and its amazing.

I love tuna; & I’m actually about to get on it soon.

Man it sounds like Covid is part Flu, part pneumonia, and part mono.

That's what I got. I went over that way not too long ago. We go a lil too hard when we hit tj so I keep a few cases on deck. Lol
Day 1: Sunlight, sea greens, tonic, colloidal silver, beet juice and lots of water (>8.0ph)
Day 2: Sunlight, 1 tsp of pine oil (turpentine) then 4x8oz castor oil
Day 3: Feeling good feeling great and you won’t be sick again for a year minimum.

Avoid high fructose corn syrup as much as possible (it’s harder than most people think), it’s in everything-even medicine.

Man; glad to hear from u big homie. Rest easy playboy. Prayers w u and the fam.

Advertisement

Glad you ok brother! Rest up and take care of yourself my guy! 🙏

Also, one of our common cold coronaviruses might have been from a similar deadly pandemic in 1889 and we've since built up an immunity to it.

So basically, in a 131 years, we'll be out of the woods?

We just need some treatment plan, man. Like I can’t believe w the advance in modern medicine, technology that they still don’t understand this chit? That’s my bewilderment.

Relly, they've only known the virus for six months. The advances they're making are enormous, but there will be setbacks, and there will be reverses of policy/understanding. That's just how science and medicine works.

Advertisement
Back