OT/ CanesFam....dsddcane is doing Better...

Advertisement
Ah man, @caneinorlando that's some awful news.
This virus is not to be played with, folks. This guy's close to home

Big prayers up for @dsddcane for the speedy recovery I know you will make. God bless you and prayers for you and your family during this time.

And ppl, please, don't disturb him.and bombard with questions he needs his rest and recovery time.

OP, thanks much for the update. Good guy.

Ya know, all the talk is about those making a full recovery and the VERY low percentage of fatalities (despite 126,000 dead). But ... there's a whole other category of people (young and old) who -- while they don't die -- end up with life altering side effects, e.g., blood clots, scarred lungs, etc. Things that may well shorten their life eventually, or dramatically change its quality from here on.

pneumonia does the same thing

Ah man, @caneinorlando that's some awful news.
This virus is not to be played with, folks. This guy's close to home

Big prayers up for @dsddcane for the speedy recovery I know you will make. God bless you and prayers for you and your family during this time.

And ppl, please, don't disturb him.and bombard with questions he needs his rest and recovery time.
He's feeling better now...still under the weather, but still Great news nonetheless...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just had my bff’s dad’s funeral this past Saturday who died from COVID. It was via zoom. My parents on the same day went to two separate funerals due to COVID losses via zoom. The chit is real, man. And even if ur immune system is strong enough to fight it off, no one talks about the passing of it. Everyone keep saying “they’ll be alright,” well what about the people they came in contact w who did not know they were positive?
Sorry for your losses. Sad stuff. RIP 🙏

Just had my bff’s dad’s funeral this past Saturday who died from COVID. It was via zoom. My parents on the same day went to two separate funerals due to COVID losses via zoom. The chit is real, man. And even if ur immune system is strong enough to fight it off, no one talks about the passing of it. Everyone keep saying “they’ll be alright,” well what about the people they came in contact w who did not know they were positive?
Sorry for your loss, prayers for the afflicted man. Thank you for sharing.

Advertisement
Here's an article from early May about the virus. The interesting parts are that at that time, it was expected to mutate much more slowly than it appears it is. Also, one of our common cold coronaviruses might have been from a similar deadly pandemic in 1889 and we've since built up an immunity to it.

Super informative. Thanks.

Advertisement
Awwwww fck man! Prayers up; this is way to close to CIS home. Maybe the numbnuts who continue to think this chit is some made up propaganda can realize the chit is real, and the propaganda is actually the under reporting of this chit to make it appear things are normal to justify businesses re-opening.
bruh the future is fuqed, kids believe n e thing that causes division n hate. im like bruh this virus real fam

Advertisement
Back