OT/ CanesFam....dsddcane is doing Better...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Awwwww fck man! Prayers up; this is way to close to CIS home. Maybe the numbnuts who continue to think this chit is some made up propaganda can realize the chit is real, and the propaganda is actually the under reporting of this chit to make it appear things are normal to justify businesses re-opening.

I would upvote a million times if I could, Rell. Until you've lost a family member, friend or loved one from this bat virus, you really don't understand the seriousness of this &hit. Stay strong DSDD!!

I would upvote a million times if I could, Rell. Until you've lost a family member, friend or loved one from this bat virus, you really don't understand the seriousness of this &hit. Stay strong DSDD!!

Just had my bff’s dad’s funeral this past Saturday who died from COVID. It was via zoom. My parents on the same day went to two separate funerals due to COVID losses via zoom. The chit is real, man. And even if ur immune system is strong enough to fight it off, no one talks about the passing of it. Everyone keep saying “they’ll be alright,” well what about the people they came in contact w who did not know they were positive?

Advertisement
OP, thanks much for the update. Good guy.

Ya know, all the talk is about those making a full recovery and the VERY low percentage of fatalities (despite 126,000 dead). But ... there's a whole other category of people (young and old) who -- while they don't die -- end up with life altering side effects, e.g., blood clots, scarred lungs, etc. Things that may well shorten their life eventually, or dramatically change its quality from here on.

Or another group who continue to have lingering symptoms for months after, even though they repeatedly test negative. Their immune system cannot stop functioning in overdrive. So much unknown about this virus; it's foolish to make light of it.

Just had my bff’s dad’s funeral this past Saturday who died from COVID. It was via zoom. My parents on the same day went to two separate funerals due to COVID losses via zoom. The chit is real, man. And even if ur immune system is strong enough to fight it off, no one talks about the passing of it. Everyone keep saying “they’ll be alright,” well what about the people they came in contact w who did not know they were positive?

Bruh, it's scary. You don't have to tell me. Until there is a vaccine for this, I'm not taking it lightly. Worse, even if your immune system is strong enough to fight it off, no one knows the lasting effects. And I'm not trying to find out for myself.

Advertisement
This guy gets it; and this is the chit that’s not being reported.
I’m not sure that I buy into the politics and fear mongering on either side. Yes it’s a pandemic. Yes it’s easily transmitted. Yes it’s deadly, beyond the norm if you’re over 65, have underlying health issues or a compromised immune system. The current death rate is 33% of what it was in March and April, due to the average age of the infected falling to 33 from 65. There’s also the fact that testing has increased by 1000% since March nationally. Hospitals are in the business of making money, so they are admitting everyone they can to pay the bills. States are given $13,000 for every confirmed case and $50,000 for each covid death. So... the reported death rate might be less than what we’re being told also. It is destroy the economy. I don’t want it, want you or anyone I know to get it. I will be safe, stay home as much as possible, wear a mask and social distance. The biggest problem isn’t government or politics. Simply put we live in America with a lot of stupid and socially irresponsible people. If everyone listened to our elected officials, we’d be a lot better off. No blue or red jersey is going to stop idiots from spreading this. Not one

Advertisement
Prayers to him and his family.

My wife, kids, and I appear to have recovered from COVID. A week ago my wife was very sick (but not in the hospital), but she managed to get better towards the end of last week and is doing well now (still some symptoms left). 9 days ago I thought I was good and it came back with a vengeance. I am also doing well.

The kids were unaffected. One day of fever and that’s it. Two of the three continued to train their sports on their own at home. The other one was fine but doesn’t play sports.

To us, what stands out is the variety of the symptoms and organs affected. Náusea, head cold, lungs, body aches, diarrhea, head ache, fevers, chills, extreme fatigue, lost of taste and smell, etc. It really feels like you’ve got 3-4 viruses in one.

We had “light” symptoms, but they were still very challenging. I am concerned about the long-term damage of the virus for those of us that stayed out of the hospital.

I’m not sure that I buy into the politics and fear mongering on either side. Yes it’s a pandemic. Yes it’s easily transmitted. Yes it’s deadly, beyond the norm if you’re over 65, have underlying health issues or a compromised immune system. The current death rate is 33% of what it was in March and April, due to the average age of the infected falling to 33 from 65. There’s also the fact that testing has increased by 1000% since March nationally. Hospitals are in the business of making money, so they are admitting everyone they can to pay the bills. States are given $13,000 for every confirmed case and $50,000 for each covid death. So... the reported death rate might be less than what we’re being told also. It is destroy the economy. I don’t want it, want you or anyone I know to get it. I will be safe, stay home as much as possible, wear a mask and social distance. The biggest problem isn’t government or politics. Simply put we live in America with a lot of stupid and socially irresponsible people. If everyone listened to our elected officials, we’d be a lot better off. No blue or red jersey is going to stop idiots from spreading this. Not one

I live in Texas. Governor Abbott absolutely made things worse here.

Awwwww fck man! Prayers up; this is way to close to CIS home. Maybe the numbnuts who continue to think this chit is some made up propaganda can realize the chit is real, and the propaganda is actually the under reporting of this chit to make it appear things are normal to justify businesses re-opening.

It's what I've been saying on here for a while. If you don't know someone who have someone close to you have it you have no idea how bad or real it is.

The latter part is the truth. ****, my soon to be ex goes out w no social distancing or face covering herself. Dummy.

@The Franchise said it best in another thread; our “freedom” have spoiled us, and in some ways entitled us. I mean u had ppl literally protesting being home b/c it was against their constitutional rights. Lol.

Me personally; my lungs are shot between a jet fuel explosion I was exposed to in August, then the lingering affects of the “flu” I had in January. Blink of an eye, lungs got toasted. So although I’m relatively young, no cap my g, this chit do scare me. I was out 3 weeks w the flu b/c my lungs were scared from the gas explosion. I ain’t NEBER been sick that long in my life, nor have that period of respiratory issues. So I’m not fooling around, man. It’s kinda made me paranoid to be in close proximity b/c I see how reckless ppl are, and I’m hella social.

We just need some treatment plan, man. Like I can’t believe w the advance in modern medicine, technology that they still don’t understand this chit? That’s my bewilderment.

Advertisement
Back