OT/ CanesFam....dsddcane is doing Better...

The only thing I can tell you is to find your closest Michael's craft store and stand in the back by the dumpster from 3:45am-4:15am on the second Tuesday of the month and PLEASE dress appropriately. Think Jimmy Buffett meets Freddie Mercury.
1594761012837.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you the guy who called him Fredo then flinched out like a flappy ***** when he tried to fight you?

No, not me. I was the guy laughing my @ss off that the moron would be so triggered over some Joe Shmoe calling him Fredo and then equating it to an ethnic slur. But I take it you are impressed by muscle bound jug heads.

No, not me. I was the guy laughing my @ss off that the moron would be so triggered over some Joe Shmoe calling him Fredo and then equating it to an ethnic slur. But I take it you are impressed by muscle bound jug heads.

"I...i...i...don't want any problems sir, I really th..th...th...though your name was fredo"

How do you know a politician is manipulating data? By taking the word of a person whose action scream integrity? I've already told you that there can be several reason for making a change that are completely valid and harmless.

Are you noticing a trend yet....

Advertisement

So I would imagine this may have nothing to do with hospitals tacking on a 20% premium due to corona relief legislation when billing Medicare for not just "confirmed" cases but also "probable" cases of COVID? Everyone else on the up and up except the Trump administration it seems.

So I would imagine this may have nothing to do with hospitals tacking on a 20% premium due to corona relief legislation when billing Medicare for not just "confirmed" cases but also "probable" cases of COVID? Everyone else on the up and up except the Trump administration it seems.

Your argument dissolves like salt in water when you acknowledge that your "concerns" could have been addressed by hospital data being sent to the Trump administration AND the CDC. Not INSTEAD OF the CDC.

It actually is an ethnic slur.

There are thousands of insulting words that can be used to call someone "stupid".

The choice of a surname from a movie about Italians is, in fact, intended as an ethnic slur.

Or are you, with a straight face, honestly trying to convince us that "Fredo" is just some random name used to refer to a stupid person?

"Fredo" is, with certainty, an insult used to slur an ITALIAN person who is being accused of stupidity (made even more transparent by the fact that Cuomo is not stupid).

Advertisement

There are thousands of insulting words that can be used to call someone "stupid".

The choice of a surname from a movie about Italians is, in fact, intended as an ethnic slur.

Or are you, with a straight face, honestly trying to convince us that "Fredo" is just some random name used to refer to a stupid person?

"Fredo" is, with certainty, an insult used to slur an ITALIAN person who is being accused of stupidity (made even more transparent by the fact that Cuomo is not stupid).

Take it however you want, friend. Your opinion doesn't really matter to me in this case. You don't define for me or others what Fredo means. If he wants to be that offended that he would try to assault someone he doesn't even know over it that is his prerogative, however stupidly foolish that is; but he is only showing how much of a marshmallow he really is behind that "tough" man exterior. He is the epitome of an empty suit.

As long as hospitals report to the state and the states report those numbers correctly, what difference will this make at all. It's not like they can say FL reported 10,00 cases when the FL DOH says 12,000. I mean they can, but not credibly.

Take it however you want, friend. Your opinion doesn't really matter to me in this case. You don't define for me or others what Fredo means. If he wants to be that offended that he would try to assault someone he doesn't even know over it that is his prerogative, however stupidly foolish that is; but he is only showing how much of a marshmallow he really is behind that "tough" man exterior. He is the epitome of an empty suit.
Empty suit. I like that saying . Rather ironic...

Advertisement
As long as hospitals report to the state and the states report those numbers correctly, what difference will this make at all. It's not like they can say FL reported 10,00 cases when the FL DOH says 12,000. I mean they can, but not credibly.

Thats never stopped them lol

Sure, there can be arguments over the inclusion of people who shouldn't be and the exclusion of people who should count, but those are largely rounding error unless you really try hard.

I suppose this twit also thinks you can call a black guy Sambo and that the black guy shouldn't take it as a slur. Of course, he's too gutless to utter the names that supposedly aren't slurs just like the guy that Cuomo flinched out.

That bleach blonde Tampa trash **** that blobby has as his current mouthpiece will tell you the sun rises in the west with a straight face just like her boss. Anyone who believes a word coming out of that den of debauchery needs to be committed, as they're a danger to themselves and others.

Advertisement
Back