Off-Topic Call of Duty Warzone loadouts

Loadouts I got a couple
Was only Kilo and Diamattis/Mac 10then they nerfed the kilo which made no sense

so I’ve been running Krig/Mac 10 or Kar98

Advertisement
I really only play warzone and out of my normal crew i play pretty agressive/point so this is my loadout.

CR56 AMAX - Mono Supress, XRK Zodiak, VLK 3.0, Commando Foregrip, 45 rnd mag

MAC-10 = Socom Elim, 6.1 Hvy Barrel, Field Agent Grip, Salvo 53 fast mag, Airbone elastic grip

Double Time, Overkill Amped

Proxy Mine / Heartbeat

I don't switch loadouts alot i've been rocking the AMAX for months, sometimes i swap the Mac10 for MP5. AMAX dmg to me is just so much better than kilo/mp4/grau. That and i've got the recoil pattern down pat.
I was mostly using the Grau or Kilo last season and switched to the CR56, but still trying to get used to it. I usually get bored and like to switch it up different guns.

I refused to buy Cold War because I didn’t enjoy the beta. Now I’m currently trying to level the DMR and Mac-10 solely through Warzone. DMR is still OP even after most recent nerf.

They have Buy Back mode back for now. I love it. I think they need to make it permanent.
Man I mostly play solos and buyback solos sucks... so many people running around at the beginning. Through my experience, it’s been more difficult to get a scavenger bounty from the jump (which I do bc I want the 8 plates).

I changed my strat and go straight for a bunker and then have more than enough cash to get a custom loadout.

M13 & Mac 10/MP5

FFAR and AX50 is another combo I've been messing with, usually start with FFAR and a submachine gun and will pickup the sniper with 2nd (ghost) loadout. The FFAR's fire rate gives it a pretty great time to kill, need to use iron sights to maximize stability though.

Also if you've ever played with a shotgun with incendiary rounds, F you LOL

Advertisement
SBMM is to FPS gaming as corching is to being a football fan.

Get both as far away from me as possible.

Advertisement
I was mostly using the Grau or Kilo last season and switched to the CR56, but still trying to get used to it. I usually get bored and like to switch it up different guns.

I refused to buy Cold War because I didn’t enjoy the beta. Now I’m currently trying to level the DMR and Mac-10 solely through Warzone. DMR is still OP even after most recent nerf.
Wanna level up guns dumb quick do plunder and do scavengers and things of that nature. Just make sure the gun your looking to level up in the one in your hand when the task is completed

**** all this I need people to run with. Drop some tags in this BÎTCH
8E40381E-FB82-480C-9934-702B0BFC6235.jpeg

Advertisement
M13 & Mac 10/MP5

FFAR and AX50 is another combo I've been messing with, usually start with FFAR and a submachine gun and will pickup the sniper with 2nd (ghost) loadout. The FFAR's fire rate gives it a pretty great time to kill, need to use iron sights to maximize stability though.

Also if you've ever played with a shotgun with incendiary rounds, F you LOL
I ran the shotgun with incendiary rounds 😂 for a while after getting destroyed by them in multiplayer.

If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em!

Season 6 in Verdansk!

For rifles I’m currently swap between CW AK47, XM4, and Krig (even after nerf).

SMG usually run the ‘ole Bullfrog or MAC-10. Sometimes use the CW MP5 or Fennec.

I NEVER use shotguns in Warzone, but I was playing solos and killed a guy from range with floor loot who was using m the JAK-12. I picked it up and maannnnn, that thing destroys!

If you want a close range load out or something for building clearing…

Muzzle - FORGE TAC Marauder
Barrel - ZLR J3600 Torrent
Laser - 5mW Laser
Ammo - 20 round drum mag or dragons breath rounds
Grip - Stipple or Merc

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back