a

Advertisement
LOL. 47.57? You bragging on a football message board about that? LOL. Clown boy, I ran 47.0 ... wait for it ... a little more ... a little more ... on the way to 500 meters. You’re out of your depth and I’m out of your league. I see now that your fascination with me is because you’re intimidated.

And to think, you couldn’t even qualify for NCAA’s. (hint: I qualified for not only ncaa’s in an individual event but the biggest international championships as well. You’re not worthy enough to know more, punk)

The fact that someone has a time in another event is NOT a disqualifier. TRIPLE JUMP Olympic champ Michael Conley was an NCAA champ at 200m. You’re a fool desperately throwing up smokescreens because I’m killing you and enjoying it. It’s not working. LOL.

I’ve proven that 23s can run under 50 and all you’ve proven is that MSU needs to take their degree back from your stupid ***. LMAO.

lol yea you're right. You are out of my league. You aren't anywhere near it And stfu talking you didn't qualify for chit. You're internet 40 is 4.28 but what's your time in real life ? lmao.

And mike Conley don't have nothing to do with what we talking about dummy. You're trying to use examples of races people ran for training purposes and what not. jearl miles Clark ran everything from the 100 all the way up to the 1600m for training purposes. She's a middle distance runner dummy.

And you still haven't named one guy that has a 23.5 max in the 200 yet can break 50 in the qtr.

You still haven't showed me one 4.7 max guy who can run a 47 qtr. lmao

You look ***** ridiculous boss. Why did you use the Weinberg galas an example? lmfao

Event 142 Boys 400 Meter Dash 4A Varsity
================================================================================
Name Year School Prelims Finals Points
================================================================================
Finals
1 Butler, DaeQwan 12 Piper 47.87 48.32 10
2 Powell, Cecil 11 Piper 49.25 48.83 8
3 Ferguson, Javon 10 St. Thomas Aquinas 51.23 49.59 6
4 Hanna, Ethan 10 Piper 49.82 49.64 5
5 Blades, Alphonso 12 St. Thomas Aquinas 50.01 50.17 4
6 Howell, Jaden 09 Fort Lauderdale 50.09 51.35 3
7 Palmer, Gabriel 10 Plantation 52.28 52.04 2
8 Roberts, Tajay 09 Plantation 51.83 56.90 1

http://fl.milesplit.com/meets/311544/results/582024/raw#.WtfzMIopCfA
The kid keeps working love that.

Advertisement
@Drewny1 you are wrong on a few things, or should I say...misinformed.

1. This ones going to be a little embarrassing for you but why would a boy who grew up in Sherwood Content, Trelawny be eating Westmoreland Yams when 60% of yam production in Jamaica comes from...Trelawny?

2. The long sprints, specifically special endurance have a place in training, but they do not get athletes faster, per se. Most European and Asian trained sprinters don’t do it at all. Plus, go look up the 200m PB’s of sub-9.90 Jamaican-born 100m sprinters Kemar Bailey-Cole or Donovan Bailey, you’ll notice near 21s times. Your statement is false.

3. 400m tells you NOTHING about how good of a football player someone is. I would say the same for the 100 and the 200 as well. There is no track conversion for football ability.
Nope but it sure and **** puts him in better shape when he gets here over other kids who aren't competing. When you're in the game in the 4th quarter he'll still have something left, it does matter. Props to this kid, he's putting in the work.

Running track is nothing more than off season conditioning for football players, which coaches love to see. Basically, he will not come into camp out of shape, but will need to adjust to football position timing and techniques.

Advertisement
Running track is nothing more than off season conditioning for football players, which coaches love to see. Basically, he will not come into camp out of shape, but will need to adjust to football position timing and techniques.

lol

Advertisement
Back