Pro Wrestling AEW MEGA THREAD

Advertisement
Aew just kinda feels like they have the leverage and momentum to me.. idk.

I will say from the time of OP I haven't watched that much. Punks return really drew me in. Every time I try to watch wwe its literally unwatchable.

Advertisement
I read that article last night NYSOM. Its a good read...it felt very authentic.

I met her when AEW was in town for the Rampage taping, just as she got a full time job with AEW. Very nice person and she loves wrestling. She was chilling out in the little alcove with one of the women she talks about in the article, just watching the show and marking out.

A real testament to the company with how good they've treated that family.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I take back every bad thing I've said about her.

Well, not her wrestling ability.

Yeah; she received her masters from Miami. She’s a pretty girl, but man, she don’t really do it for me. Now, Jade??! It will be a real royal rumble between her & I & I will let her win. Lol

Advertisement
Yeah; she received her masters from Miami. She’s a pretty girl, but man, she don’t really do it for me. Now, Jade??! It will be a real royal rumble between her & I & I will let her win. Lol
OMG I wanna lick Jade's muscles with her **** ***.... I'd drop several babies off up in her.

OMG I wanna lick Jade's muscles with her **** ***.... I'd drop several babies off up in her.

Yeah, I be peeping her social media. Baby fine af, and she know she is. How she got that body after having a baby is dedication at its finest. And she low key look like a freak. Lol.

Advertisement
Back