OT -2 Tickets Miami v Florida

rsa coral gables

Malentendido
Premium
Sec 131 Row T. $400 OBO each

Equivalent tickets are $425 plus $93 fee. PM me if interested and if you can afford them.

If you can’t, refrain from criticism and go beat some people up in Portland or crawl back into your boyfriend’s tampon box

Attachments

• E14DA08E-3DF8-44D7-BAEA-C9E669AF2595.jpeg
    E14DA08E-3DF8-44D7-BAEA-C9E669AF2595.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 74
Advertisement
Advertisement
In all fairness he is giving a good deal. Saving about $150 per ticket, but selling to a fellow Cane probably do $100 over what you paid would be best not $200 each.

Advertisement
Sec 131 Row T. $400 OBO each

Equivalent tickets are $425 plus $93 fee. PM me if interested and if you can afford them.

If you can’t, refrain from criticism and go beat some people up in Portland or crawl back into your boyfriend’s tampon box

Attachments

• tenor (1).gif
    tenor (1).gif
    108.5 KB · Views: 5
Advertisement
people who aint got tickets at this point... either cant go or dont want to pay the super unrealistic prices.

playoff games would be cheaper.

people who aint got tickets at this point... either cant go or dont want to pay the super unrealistic prices.

playoff games would be cheaper.

Im still waiting for a decent price for 1 tix. I know Im going to be paying about 200ish.

Advertisement
Do what I have done in the past. Go to Orlando, wait for the game to about start. There will be plenty of people selling tickets for $20.00

From the looks of it, there are plenty of tickets available on Stub Hub. There will be plenty of tickets for sale by scalpers and real cheap.

I’m looking for 2. Willing to pay face plus the fees, etc.

I find it funny when guys try to sell for a profit and use the “but you don’t have to pay stubhub fees” shtick. Last I checked, sellers pay fees too.

Sell them on stubhub or take it to a gators site if you are selling to make a profit. Keep that **** off these boards.

Advertisement
Back