Pet supply stores
Logistics providers
Telecommunications providers
Providers of propane or natural gas
Construction sites
Architectural, engineering and land surveying services
Factories and plants
Waste management services
Businesses interacting with customers solely through electronic or telephonic means
Businesses delivering products through mail
Maybe it would be a shorter list to include everybody who is not essential.

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Imagine getting laid off your corporate job bc the government destroyed the economy over a virus with a 1% mortality rate.... then you resort to having to apply to work as a greeter at your nearest Walmart ( bc corporate Walmart ain’t hiring lol) just so you can make enough money to live off McDonald’s.

Then whatever day in 2021, when a vaccine is finally released, you are finally able to crawl out from under a bridge where you’ve been living so you can figure out how to rebuild what’s left of your life at that point with a job market completely cut in half.

2944EE39-98C8-4CD3-AD22-96949B8F674F.gif

For_The_U

All ACC
Here is a list of jobs the county lists as an essential business:

Healthcare providers
Grocery store employees
Food cultivation
Any business to provide food, shelter, social services and necessities of life
Hotels and motels
Media
Gas stations
Auto-supply, auto-repair, towing companies
Banks and other financial institutions
Hardware stores
Licensed contractors
Businesses providing mailing and shipping services
Laundromats and dry cleaners
Restaurants to offer a pickup option or delivery
Schools providing freed food services to students
Businesses that supply office products needed for anyone who works from home
Any business selling medical equipment and supply providers
Businesses shipping groceries or goods to residences
Airlines
Taxis
Bus employees
Home-based care for seniors adults or children
Assisted living facilities and nursing homes
Legal services
Landscape and pool care business
Childcare facilities
Businesses operating at an airport or government facility
Pet supply stores
Logistics providers
Telecommunications providers
Providers of propane or natural gas
Construction sites
Architectural, engineering and land surveying services
Factories and plants
Waste management services
Businesses interacting with customers solely through electronic or telephonic means
Businesses delivering products through mail
Thanks!

24/7canes

Recruit
Imagine getting laid off your corporate job bc the government destroyed the economy over a virus with a 1% mortality rate.... then you resort to having to apply to work as a greeter at your nearest Walmart ( bc corporate Walmart ain’t hiring lol) just so you can make enough money to live off McDonald’s.

Then whatever day in 2021, when a vaccine is finally released, you are finally able to crawl out from under a bridge where you’ve been living so you can figure out how to rebuild what’s left of your life at that point with a job market completely cut in half.

View attachment 114135
There will be a whole Buch of us out there like Michael Douglas in falling down.

tcgrad1014

All-ACC
So the government can take our liberty away for an indefinite period of time under threat of imprisonment? What could possibly go wrong?

We are going on lockdown in HillsboroughView attachment 114287View attachment 114288
I don’t live in Hillsboro county, but good luck getting me to stop visiting two of my relatives that are over 85 and need groceries and supplies.

Good luck stopping me from going to get hardware supplies to fix something on the outside of the house.

Good luck trying to stop me going on a run

tcgrad1014

All-ACC
I don’t live in Hillsboro county, but good luck getting me to stop visiting two of my relatives that are over 85 and need groceries and supplies.

Good luck stopping me from going to get hardware supplies to fix something on the outside of the house.

Good luck trying to stop me going on a run
The website gives exceptions for all that stuff. The actual order seems far more restrictive than it is. And like somebody posted, it's probably unconstitutional anyway.

The website gives exceptions for all that stuff. The actual order seems far more restrictive than it is. And like somebody posted, it's probably unconstitutional anyway.
Then it’s basically unenforceable like all the other orders. Look, I agree with the principle of social distancing, I agree that for the next few weeks we’re all stuck at home. Period

Putting an order like that out is just CYA. Placards on the car? What am I going to do - tear off sheet of paper saying “going to grandmas house to fix her gutter”?

plantcity3

Senior
Then it’s basically unenforceable like all the other orders. Look, I agree with the principle of social distancing, I agree that for the next few weeks we’re all stuck at home. Period

Putting an order like that out is just CYA. Placards on the car? What am I going to do - tear off sheet of paper saying “going to grandmas house to fix her gutter”?
It's a lot of confusion going around. Questions like how will they enforce this, will the police stop everyone to ask for letters, if they stop someone what's stopping us from telling the police we are going to see an elderly realative or going to the grocery store and how will the police determine if we are lying, etc.

I'm already seeing plenty of ppl say, "f that. They will just have to put me in jail, and I'm not paying a fine."

SonsofSoul

Freshman
If you have a legit reason for being out, fine. If not, please just stay the f8ck home. Do people still not think this virus is real and is going to kill a lot of people unnecessarily? This isn't a time to be selfish or stupid because it affects more than just the person doing the dumb ****.