Orlando just got shut down 24/7.

24/7canes

Recruit
Anyone have that list? I'm curious.
You can go to grocery stores, Dr office, go to get take out, can go for a walk or ride your bike. But not at city parks. If you are taking care of some one you can travel to go and assist them. Obviously first responders are good. I would imagine plumbers responding to floods would be allowed to travel. You could get by the curfew if you truly wanted.

For_The_U

All ACC
You can go to grocery stores, Dr office, go to get take out, can go for a walk or ride your bike. But not at city parks. If you are taking care of some one you can travel to go and assist them. Obviously first responders are good. I would imagine plumbers responding to floods would be allowed to travel. You could get by the curfew if you truly wanted.
Thanks.

For_The_U

All ACC
Covid 19 travel hack. If you want to go see your sister or family member just put some groceries in some bags and put them in your back seat. Boom your good to go.
I need a hack/justification for when then Five-0 catch me parked at my office. I don't need to go every day, but I will need to get there now and then. I do HOA/Condo law. While there will definitely be a continued need, it's definitely not essential.

1LuvCane

Senior
Covid 19 travel hack. If you want to go see your sister or family member just put some groceries in some bags and put them in your back seat. Boom your good to go.
Hilarious. I walked out with the toolbox. Wife asked why. I said Jedi mind trick to keep the stormtroopers guessing. Hit the streets. Then I saw a decent amount of people in the streets of Miami. They're going to have to use totalitarian measures to keep everyone home...

24/7canes

Recruit
Here is a list of jobs the county lists as an essential business:

Healthcare providers
Grocery store employees
Food cultivation
Any business to provide food, shelter, social services and necessities of life
Hotels and motels
Media
Gas stations
Auto-supply, auto-repair, towing companies
Banks and other financial institutions
Hardware stores
Licensed contractors
Businesses providing mailing and shipping services
Laundromats and dry cleaners
Restaurants to offer a pickup option or delivery
Schools providing freed food services to students
Businesses that supply office products needed for anyone who works from home
Any business selling medical equipment and supply providers
Businesses shipping groceries or goods to residences
Airlines
Taxis
Bus employees
Home-based care for seniors adults or children
Assisted living facilities and nursing homes
Legal services
Landscape and pool care business
Childcare facilities
Businesses operating at an airport or government facility
Pet supply stores
Logistics providers
Telecommunications providers
Providers of propane or natural gas
Construction sites
Architectural, engineering and land surveying services
Factories and plants
Waste management services
Businesses interacting with customers solely through electronic or telephonic means
Businesses delivering products through mail